Now, I had my suspicions before, but now I am 100% convinced that the CG VF-19kai that appears in the animation is a tweaked CAD model of the Yamato VF19

mold. There is no denying it, the joints, the seams, the proportions, etc.

Uh, I must have blinked and I missed it: at what time does it appear?

Uh, I must have blinked and I missed it: at what time does it appear?

Sorry, my post ended up being quite deceptive. It's actually part of the music video on the bonus disc. The valk does not transform in the actual movie (and is only in there for two shots).

Just got my first release limited edition. Anyone know what the codes do on the printed slips they packed in? Are they useful for those outside of Japan or should I just post them up on here for people who want them?

Edited by xrentonx

• 6 months later...

I extracted the subtitle track from the fansub and used it to watch my BD subbed with Media Player Classic. The new scenes' translation seems fine to me, except for one line. At the 01:21:33 mark, after Ozma says he was right about Fire Bomber, does he really say "no new songs"? I thought he meant something to the effect that they didn't die.

• 1 year later...