Etern'l D's 1/48 pre-posed hands? Anyone want?

EXO

Anyone still pondering this purchase rest assured the quality is spot on. An added bonus is they fit, with a minor bit of modding to TF's of the 1/24 scale ranges like Binaltech and Alternators.

Yeah you need to really mod the area where they fit to the wrist area, as the TF's are very different. Obviously they are for display only as they wont transform with them.

I had thought of trying to make something that does fold up, but it is quite a fiddle and something to add to my list of as yet uncompleted projects which is already quite vast.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Hikaru1234567890 and skullmilitia... I'm still catching up so I'll PM once it's all done. Trying not to keep people's money for too long even though I've had some for a couple of months... but we're getting there...

Here's Loop's LV hands he asked for. Hope it makes up for the crappy ones he bought somewhere else and didn't get to use.

post-151-0-41273700-1352846018_thumb.jpg post-151-0-35106600-1352846019_thumb.jpg

wow, that really looks like original parts / color, thats is amazing.

I too was had gotten really crappy casts from someone in the forum, about two years ago i think. The communication / wait was sooo long, quality was as bad as shown in the pictures, and as I thought maybe thats the only quality available at that point in time. I remember back in the older days, I think maybe NightmareB$Macross was offering good quality one (i could be wrong though if it was NightmareB4Chrismas, so i appologize if it was someone else), then it changed to someone else (very unfortunate), and I guess I am not aloud to name the person (havent read all the forum rules, but guessing from how others havent said it either), i got really slow response / forgetting about orders / crappier and crappier quality from one order to the other, outrageous shipping quote as compared to before, etc... I even remember another member asking me about how i found the responses, as he was telling me the person doesnt respond back to his messages very often or preciselly to the questions asked. I've had the seller forget my orders or request a few times. Quiete frustrating actually.

And now, when i see the quality work that EXO has done here, i honnestly have trouble believing what i am seing, it seems absolutely perfect, wow, excellent job.

Hi Hikaru1234567890 and skullmilitia... I'm still catching up so I'll PM once it's all done. Trying not to keep people's money for too long even though I've had some for a couple of months... but we're getting there...

Here's Loop's LV hands he asked for. Hope it makes up for the crappy ones he bought somewhere else and didn't get to use.

post-151-0-41273700-1352846018_thumb.jpg post-151-0-35106600-1352846019_thumb.jpg

Wow those are looking great. When I was doing the recasts of Etern'l D's hands I try many time to get that LV color right, but was always just a little off. Nice job!!!

Thanks guys. The LV color is paint. I'm pretty good with color match even when I recast but turns out I'm allergic to liquid resin. But I'm actually liking the look of the painted stuff more.

DyNO you dont recast anymore? I never got your set but I remember people were pretty happy.

Thanks guys. The LV color is paint. I'm pretty good with color match even when I recast but turns out I'm allergic to liquid resin. But I'm actually liking the look of the painted stuff more.

DyNO you dont recast anymore? I never got your set but I remember people were pretty happy.

I still do some but just for my stuff now. My 2 kids have taken all my free time away now :)

Allergic to resin? Ouch, man, that's gotta suuuuuuck.

About the hands though, how difficult do you think it would be to modify these to work with the 1/60 GPB set? I've been thinking about picking one up but I hate the giant mickey mouse hands they packed in with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have a recommendation on paint and color for a DYRL valk hand?

I saw this right before I went to the paint store. the closest I could get to it was this Light Gray Molotov Spray Can. It's a bit darker but I think on white primer it'll lighten up.

post-151-0-69892100-1354161006_thumb.jpg

no guarantees though. I haven't found any Tamiya or Model Masters in that shade of white.