Just got my 1/48 Low Vis

mech9T8

This thing is great! They were becoming harder and harder to find, and when I discovered that a local toy shop had one, I had to buy it. It was a little more expensive but well worth it. Now I'm waiting for fast packs and Takatoys' custom blue roses decals and I'm good to go.

:)

GOD DAMNIT

250$

Thats why ya jump on the band wagon right away, I bought my 1st one on ebay for $90 plus shipping which was $30. So when Yamato lists something as limited, get one as soon as you can,,,,,or rob godzilla for one of his ;)

GOD DAMNIT

250$

Thats why ya jump on the band wagon right away, I bought my 1st one on ebay for $90 plus shipping which was $30. So when Yamato lists something as limited, get one as soon as you can,,,,,or rob godzilla for one of his ;)

BAH! You can try to steal my stuff. I have rigged them all to explode if you dont have the access code. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Aw crap. I forgot the access code. :o

I have a friend for whom the Low Vis will be the first 1/48 if I manage to find one. I told him to buy when it was still available but he didn't believe in the limited release of this toy. Now, he's crying all his tears cos it's too expensive... :lol:

GOD DAMNIT

250$

BAH! You can try to steal my stuff. I have rigged them all to explode if you dont have the access code. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Aw crap. I forgot the access code. :o

IF I CANT HAVE THEM NO ONE CAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Wow, that looks awesome! I want to see more pics of the low-vis with all those stickers.

To be honest... I am starting to cave in as well. I am THIS CLOSE to ordering one. The thing is, I just hapened to be in Japan for a month in August when this thing first came out and I decided not to get one, 'cause I was really busy at the time. I held it in my hands and said NO!!

But now I regret it.... so I guess I've got to get one now. :(

It'll be my first 1/48!

I love the low vis.

I was happy i ordered two from HLJ back when they first came out.

I did take both of them out of there boxes but I don't care there just too pretty to be kept hidden away in there boxes.