• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, I don't think they're going to be able to pull this movie off. The first X-Men was okay but Singer had a hard time giving everyone enough to do and that was a MUCH smaller cast. The Second movie was a little better but VERY Wolverine centric. First Class... on first viewing it was middling to okay, not as good as I had hoped given all of the interviews leading up to it, but on second viewing (on my way to Hawaii) it was downright terrible except for the parts where Magneto was hunting down all of the old Nazi's (the scene in Argentina is great.)

You don't know the Days of Futures Past comic story at all, do you?

Actually I do but given how Fox has made the franchise all about Logan, it would be refreshing for someone else to get some attention and Cyclops would be a good fit.

I kinda wonder if they will have a future Kitty Pryde warn the modern era version.

At Comic Con, Singer revealed who does the time travel in Days of Future Past...

... and yeah, it's Wolverine. The movie universe continues to make it all about Logan as much as possible.

data-cke-saved-href="http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/confirmed-wolverine-time-travel-days-future-past-152700811.html">http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/confirmed-wolverine-time-travel-days-future-past-152700811.html

Don't get me wrong. I'm still really looking forward to this. It just would be nice for them to make another character important once in a while.

At Comic Con, Singer revealed who does the time travel in Days of Future Past...

... and yeah, it's Wolverine. The movie universe continues to make it all about Logan as much as possible.

data-cke-saved-href="http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/confirmed-wolverine-time-travel-days-future-past-152700811.html">http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/confirmed-wolverine-time-travel-days-future-past-152700811.html

Don't get me wrong. I'm still really looking forward to this. It just would be nice for them to make another character important once in a while.

Outside of First Class, I haven't really liked any of the X-Men movies. Maybe I should just skip this, lol.

Or they will use Hope summers and really screw it all up.

That would make things ever more confusing then they already are. Even people who follow the comics would have a hard time tying in all together.

Outside of First Class, I haven't really liked any of the X-Men movies. Maybe I should just skip this, lol.

And First Class was pretty terrible to begin with.

That would make things ever more confusing then they already are. Even people who follow the comics would have a hard time tying in all together.

And First Class was pretty terrible to begin with.

It's not great, but it's better than the other ones.

• 2 months later...

The new trailer is not well done at all. And it's doubly cursed by looking like a last-gen comic book movie rather then a current-gen. Of course, as we all know, a trailer does not make a movie.

Oh, and Sunshine.

Edited by Duke Togo

Trailer worked for me. The performances look really good, which was the best thing about the last X-film. That being said, I'm getting really tired of these generic "epic-trailers" that simply rip off Zimmer's score from Inception. It's either the big boom...or the sad piano (in this case the latter). Either way it's damn annoying.