Any Hope for a TV SDF-1?

Mechinyun

If Yamato doesn't do the TV SDF-1, I hope they at least release an in-scale version of the Prometheus and Daedalus. I'd love to display those two ships next to my DYRL Macross. I don't even care if they won't dock with the Macross (bonus points if they do), I just want them in 1/3000 scale sitting next to it.

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 weeks later...

I want a hybrid one and more of a repaint of the DYRL than a true SDF version. Biggest mold difference I would want is shoulders with external rail guns but just a repaint with Daedalus and Prometheus and in blue and white rather than the plain DYRL paint job.

But not expecting one. :\

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the 1/3000 TV SDF-1 kit in the first Wonderfest post on the front page.

http://mrd-3d.com/anime/macross.html

It doesn't look transformable to me, but I don't know if it's planned not to be or if that's just a prototype.

Either way, it looks pretty awesome and detailed. I wouldn't mind having one of these as it would look good with the DYRL version with the amount of detail it has.

And yes, I realize it's not a toy, but it looks to be the closest thing we have to a nice looking rendition of the TV SDF-1.