Floor pics of the helmet:

AYfqSwo.jpg

Also, not sure if those are bees or ants with wings, but if they're the latter, isn't that a bad sign cuz that means the ants are in heat and there should be some Barry White music playing? :lol:

Floor pics of the helmet:

AYfqSwo.jpg

Also, not sure if those are bees or ants with wings, but if they're the latter, isn't that a bad sign cuz that means the ants are in heat and there should be some Barry White music playing? :lol:

While Ant-Man is like the Aquaman of insects, he uses and communicates with what he needs, he primarily rides around on flying ants, that's his default ride, also, that's a cool f$*#@!% helmet.

Edited by Tking22

Just do what I do and not worry/give a darn about behind the scenes stuff until the final product.

even doing that, this still looks like it'll be awful just on the face of it.

• 5 months later...

It's certainly a Marvel movie, but I think they've enticed me yet again. It's again the character that has grabbed my attention, something Marvel keeps doing right. That closing line from Paul Rudd is a brilliant way to simultaneously undercut the general audience reaction to something as silly as Ant-Man while drawing us in with some great humor. Liking it so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll see it.

It'll have a few funny scenes.

2nd trailer's action looks ok.

Time will soon tell if Marvel are drunk on their on power with Ant-Man.

• 1 month later...

This movie looks really bad to me... still.

Like a bad tv sci-fi movie or something. I think they realize it's goofy and they are trying to make it funny ALA GOG, but GOG has a lot of weird cool crap in it to back up the spectacle

Edited by Gakken85

• 3 weeks later...