I must have done about 40-45 Aptitude tests so far, common in my profession for stuff like job interviews, etc.

Not going to reveal the scores though.

Still have to see GotG but last week on 'Disc Wars: Avengers' they had a crossover episode with the team.

Was fun to see the 2 teams go at each other.

I don't think, in the history of the internet, anyone has ever said, "Also my IQ is ____" and not been trolling.

No surprises here though. I think he's a subtle troll, really playing it out for the long game.

Now, about the movie, I enjoyed it a lot, with the caveat that I really with the plot or villain had been as clever as the dialog and the heros It was entertaining, but I kept hoping the story might reveal itself to be as pleasant of a surprise as the characters and it never did.

Still, more enjoyable than most other predictable paint-by-numbers blockbusters.

The film's out in Japan right now. Here's the dub cast:

• Koichi Yamadera (Spike in Cowboy Bebop, Togusa in Ghost in the Shell) as Peter Quill/Star-Lord
  • Romi Park (Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist, Toshiro Hitsugaya in Bleach) as Gamora
  • Naomi Kusumi as Drax the Destroyer
  • Koji Kato as Rocket Raccoon
  • Kenichi Endo (Hideaki Goto in The Raid 2: Berandal) as Groot
  • Hiroshi Shirokuma as Ronan the Accuser
  • Fumihiko Tachiki (Gendo in Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kenpachi Zariki in Bleach) as Yondu Udonta
  • Natsuki Mori as Nebula

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

watched it last night after so long of a wait and man I just didn't feel it half the time. some funny parts, got a good chuckle, but so did Wesley snipes tax evasion joke from expendables 3.

maybe I just hoped for a little more from gotg, maybe wanted a little more substance from Karen Gillian, I dunno, just, it was dull.

• 2 weeks later...