YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

I guess I'm in the minority in that I like the black nose. The valk reminds me of the cosmo tiger from starblazers. I think they should've added the skull logo to the tailfins.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I like the black nose. The valk reminds me of the cosmo tiger from starblazers. I think they should've added the skull logo to the tailfins.

Agreed. And considering there are not many black-nosed Valks (VF-1 Super stealth & Low-Vis 2 Camo) you would think it would be a welcome addition.

And missing jolly rogoer/ skull logos is any easy fix.

err...... i just got one from AE, so do i pay them like RIGHT NOW (like usual) or do i have the 48 hours to pay them? god, i hope this wasn't a stupid question..........

It's not a stupid question.

AE suggests that you pay the amount within 48 hours to secure your pre-order.

Edit: Woo hoo! I'm a bridge bunny from now on :D

Edited by charger69

err...... i just got one from AE, so do i pay them like RIGHT NOW (like usual) or do i have the 48 hours to pay them? god, i hope this wasn't a stupid question..........

Oh it is a standard order so you have as usual 48hrs to pay. Until then ur item is considered safely ordered.

It's not a stupid question.

AE suggets that you pay the amount within 48 hours to secure your pre-order.

Edit: Woo hoo! I'm a bridge bunny from now on :D

thanks... guess i'll pay now. it's literally "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!" tonight. :)

Hmm anime export is no longer offering their usual 20% discount, now dropped to 10%. Somehow i am not surprised, as they tend to reduce their discount basing on the popularity of the preorders. Still surprised though that they still have the 10%. For portrait of pirates figures, they instantly dropped the discount from 20% to 0%. ANyway, as an alternative, Nippon Yassan has also opened preorders at a 200 yen difference! Good part, deffered payment :)

http://www.nippon-ya...sary-color.html

Edited by shawnlee1981

Whoa AE sold out almost instantly, Nippon Yassan instantly sold out the 1st batch at 15,500 yen too. 2nd batch now open 2,350 yen higher, at 17,850 yen.

As expected, 2nd batch with markup above retail price from Nippon Yassan sold out as well. Seems their stock is quite limited this time around. Too early to tell, might have new batches comin out later?

As expected, 2nd batch with markup above retail price from Nippon Yassan sold out as well. Seems their stock is quite limited this time around. Too early to tell, might have new batches comin out later?

Wow, Nippon Yassan really do seem to have the goose that lays the golden egg, back in preorder mode again at the same mark up of 17,850 yen!

ugh, this is the first time I've missed the amiami window...paid out to anime-export $198.03 after crappy paypal conversion and before shipping. Only reason I'm paying this much for a bandai valk is because it practically has built in fast packs.

So did everybody who ordered a VF-171 get theirs from Nippon Yesan? Including those that did the pre-order payment option. This is the third pre-order I have with them and the closest release for me is the VF-25g. Just wondering.

Chris