YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

Thanks master. I'm mostly interested if the SMS logo on the base of the stand is now painted and if a set of head lasers made out of hard plastic are included. Also if the SMS 030 printing on the wings is still white on white.

It has been a while since I ordered from NY. How long does it usually take for them to start shipping once the item I released?

Really looking forward to getting this!

Chris

It has been a while since I ordered from NY. How long does it usually take for them to start shipping once the item I released?

Really looking forward to getting this!

Chris

With items already in stock, from my experience about 3 working days if it's not a busy time.

I haven't received any notifications from NY yet, but from my experience, if they are in-stock it will take around 1-3 days to ship.

I just received an email from NY saying "Preparation in progress" for my pre-order. Looks like they are ready to ship.

Anyone know if it's easy to find the 29 in Japan retail stores? Going there next week

just return from Japan last Friday. Only manage to get 1 at Yellow Submarine for retail price. All others sold out.

sorry. I should not say sold out. I mean the others were sold above retail.

Edited by confuseguy

Kind of painful to think about, but I really am considering completely stripping and repainting this 30th schemed YF-29. It'll depend on how much of the color is molded in, I guess, but I kind of wish I could have gotten two so I didn't feel so hesitant to customize one.

The thing is, most of the custom schemes just look sooo much better than the official ones. Even if I never repaint it, I feel like stripping it down to bare plastic would be an improvement. :p