YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

nope there's still no updaate from hlj

So weird. They update the listing then pull it without a single sale, or at least that's how it appears...

Yeah, CDJapan lies. Their stock indicator is wrong, and it won't let me buy it there either.

Guess that settles it, I'll just wait for Nippon Yasan to offer it. This is utter bull$#!%

I don't think they lied so much as were completely unprepared for the digital donkey show they just received.

Well this is interesting...

I'm looking at HLJ, and you know how they have that sidebar with recently viewed items?

Well, the 30th YF-29 is on the top of that list, and while the link is dead, the price shown is also different. All evening, it was locked at 17,000 yen... now, in that sidebar, it shows for 16,150.

Dunno what that means, but maybe there's hope on the HLJ side still.

I just don't want to pay $288 for it before shipping, or I'd have bought one from NY already.. With any luck, their price will drop from the re-release.

Oh well, if anyone wants to camp the page to see if it suddenly appears, here's the product address that it would be at if they didn't take it down.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban977444

Edited by Chronocidal

http://www.nippon-ya...sary-color.html

There site is back up and I JUST placed my order. :)

Awesome, but I don't think that's the link to the "pre-order" which is at a lower (retail) price. That is the original stock that they have ready to ship and its marked up to $256 USD.

Pre-order link should be this one at ~$193 USD:

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/4450-macross-f-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-30th-anniversary-color-reissue.html

Whoops. :( I am working a archery trade show this week, and I remembered at lunch that the 29 reissue was happening. Than I scrambled to find one with my iphone while working with ALOT of customers and... I bought a 1st at there high price. But I was all exited and had to explain to a customer what I was doing, I got some blake stares. :) Now keep my order or cancel and take my chances with the reissue?

I said screw it. MIssed the Amiami, 1999 was a crapfest, I forgot about AE and NY I missed out on because I had to goto work to ..um..earn Valk Money.

I just bought the 260-ish V1 on NY, preordered the super parts and bought a VF-171 Alto to ease the pain :p

I'm just happy I got 1 of each valk up to this point.

man, this comes up to about $300 after shipping... when I could've gotten it at less than 200 at Amiami.. think I'll have to pass... it's abit too much for me, even if NY is one of the cheaper alternatives around.

I'll keep the money for a (hopefully) VF-25F/S reissue

I've been a lurker for awhile, but this week has sure hurt from all the spending. Minus just pre-ordering the VF-29 from NY shipped for $250, I'll be receiving VF-25G from NY and Quarter from HLJ. I'm still on the hunt for a VF-25S renewal (that's not over $300 :blink:) and possibly the RVF-25, which I heard there is a renewal version coming out this year?. My wallet is hurting badly... haha

Edited by Edi

"Hurting" doesn't even begin to describe it... this is not a hobby for the faint of heart, or the 'thin' of wallet. :wacko:^_^

I definitely know the feeling, I seem to have some rather expensive hobbies. Between music gear, media server gear, gadgets, photography, and astronomy, it gets rather crazy. :(

This is by far my most expensive winter ever. Fortunately... it's looking like after the RVF-25 , YF-30, and a potential YF-19 v.2, I think I have every valk I actually care about owning.

(I'm actually saying this as a way to ensure that both Bandai and Yamato release a low-vis version of EVERYTHING shortly after I finish my collection. :lol: )

Edited by Chronocidal