YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

Seriously, THIS gets reissued, and NOT ALTO'S VF-25?!?!? (or Ozma's)

Maybe because the molds are being used for all the different character variants Michael and now Luca etc..

Whereas with the YF-29 there are no other official variants to do, so it is free for continual reissues.

Well, what is interesting is that the ad clearly shows the super packs mounted on the battroid. Maybe they just mean they'll be re-releasing them for order as well?

Either that, or the photoshop monkey in charge of the ad wasn't paying attention.

Edited by Chronocidal

Well, what is interesting is that the ad clearly shows the super packs mounted on the battroid. Maybe they just mean they'll be re-releasing them for order as well?

The super parts are still available for order on the Tamashii Web Shop. The original order period hasn't closed.

Meh.. I'm tempted to just order one from NY and be done with it.. 288 before shipping though. Is my time and effort to get one from HLJ worth $88? That's the big question.

I'm very tempted to do this as well. The reports of paint scraping off on Bandai valks has made me hesitate on this one though.

Heads up, AmiAmi just took down the old YF-29 30th page. It just disappeared.

They might be tweaking it.

They took it down hours ago, which does lend credence to the claim it is going up tonight. But I would still like to know what legit source is claiming this. Stayed up last week for the VF-171 CF and that was a bust in spite of the all-knowing forum vibe that it was happening...

Did no one buy it originally, and then decide they want one after changing their mind? It seemed like this one was available even after release for a bit there.

Well these guys have been abundantly available since before release if you were willing to double a scalpers money. Maybe enough of us resisted the inflated prices that Bandai realizes no one will be buying the super pack if they don't reissue it for another 5 seconds or so?

Random thought....but I really wish Max Factory had the Frontier license, or any Macross for that matter. I'd gladly pay $300-400 for a Valk made like the real thing like their Big-O....

This is normal as the link does not work. Someone I know who works at CDJapan, told me that it was today at 04:00 PM (Japan time) pre-opening products Tamashii Nations.

In any case, the rule with Tamashii Nations for opening it is always pre 04:00 PM

Otherwise, it's reissue of the YF-29 in March and May Super Pack

abrJEAVj.jpg

Edited by Dark_Ghost

This is normal as the link does not work. Someone I know who works at CDJapan, told me that it was today at 04:00 PM (Japan time) pre-opening products Tamashii Nations.

In any case, the rule with Tamashii Nations for opening it is always pre 04:00 PM

Otherwise, it's reissue of the YF-29 in March and May Super Pack

abrJEAVj.jpg

Your firend is getting a bill for my time if this doesn't work out, lol.