"Super Dimensional Seminar" begins airing

SCOOPUDA!

THis show still airing? how many episodes already?

Cant find torrents after episode8 <_<

Next episode will be the final one, Episode 26.

And, uh, I think simply no one really cares about this show enough to record it and save it for posterity. Badly edited Macross episodes sandwiched by barely-animated super-deformed Sheryl...? Enh.

Still i wanted for collection purposes, too bad the uploader forgot about this

Ep. 9 was aired on Aug 27th, hm.

You've got to know about one thing. The new copyright law has been enforced since Oct 1st in Japan.

The pirates are easy to be arrested. Both uploading and downloading are crimes. And the officials say P2P chasing systems have already been established. I watched the demonstration how to identify the IP address the "criminal" uses on TV.

Gimme, gimme, gimme, huh?

The guy who has committed such a crime has to go to jail and reparations will be imposed on him. Who takes such a risk?

So? Since your dates dont add up, this law didnt stop the uploader but other reason probably lack of ppl interest.

Actually, I follow like 10 series right now and none has stopped or delayed for this law, first time hearing of it.

I might think about getting the original material, but doesnt seems too popular to award a bluray/dvd release. Maybe some chinese channel will do...

So? Since your dates dont add up, this law didnt stop the uploader but other reason probably lack of ppl interest.

? Your logic eludes me.

In general, governments tend to publicize changes to the law, and those publicity campaigns tend to be at their strongest during the month immediately preceding the rule change.

Zero interest in getting a criminal record is the main reason. Lack of interest, though logical sounding, probably isn't a factor - given the interest indicated in this very topic, IMHO...

I might think about getting the original material, but doesnt seems too popular to award a bluray/dvd release.

The bluray/dvd releases would be of the shows themselves -- this seminar show exists solely to sell those anime discs.