Jump to content

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Extremely super tempted on Loki, but I think I'm going to wait to see what the prices look like from BBTS and other stories before I pull the trigger.

-b.

I don't know, those web exclusives tend to be a lot more expensive at BBTS.  It may not save you money this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I don't know, those web exclusives tend to be a lot more expensive at BBTS.  It may not save you money this time.

They pop up from time to time on Entertainment Earth too (not always, but sometimes) - there pricing is sometimes lower than that of BBTS.

But you're not wrong, Big Bad Toy Store charges a premium, however I don't have to worry about whatever the international shipping situation is come November. Especially since A-E and N-Y don't (yet) offer DHL.

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

They pop up from time to time on Entertainment Earth too (not always, but sometimes) - there pricing is sometimes lower than that of BBTS.

But you're not wrong, Big Bad Toy Store charges a premium, however I don't have to worry about whatever the international shipping situation is come November. Especially since A-E and N-Y don't (yet) offer DHL.

-b.

AE does some sort of 3 day Courier service like DHL, don't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe it'll look better when it's actually released, but yeah, that doesn't look great. This release is quite loaded, lots of accessories and bits and pieces, definitely a must buy.

Up at BBTS, price is very comparable with overseas pre-orders, I grabbed one here, done with NY, much easier with BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/124328

Link to comment
Share on other sites

P-Bandai Exclusive Avengers/Endgame Cap, Sept 2020.  I imagine we'll see a Mk. VII re-release and maybe we'll actually get proper versions of Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow too.  I know they did show off a supposed Avengers Hulk that was pretty much just the much improved Infinity War body but with an atrocious head sculpt.

Cap01.jpg.a636ec5e36802d74e6c36719e1507c86.jpg

Cap02.jpg.00d0626603232a1efc3d12af2c88aa44.jpg

Cap03.jpg.29625f10fabd2a404f1cd3db8dae00e0.jpg

Cap04.jpg.f37e3a9524c8d20270a33fc324ba4e28.jpg

Cap05.jpg.1e30952a8b7796f1210f1b3e5211c2b4.jpg

Cap06.jpg.3e0ea7e28b6f8e8cfe32d6501c266a54.jpg

Cap07.jpg.a6ac2d58bf6aebcb9388027aa776f9d4.jpg

Cap08.jpg.5140ff66f927e38abde1a73d8acb37ad.jpg

Edited by Mommar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mommar said:

P-Bandai Exclusive Avengers/Endgame Cap, Sept 2020.  I imagine we'll see a Mk. VII re-release and maybe we'll actually get proper versions of Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow too.  I know they did show off a supposed Avengers Hulk that was pretty much just the much improved Infinity War body but with an atrocious head sculpt.

Cap05.jpg.1e30952a8b7796f1210f1b3e5211c2b4.jpg

America's Ass...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

As long as you can wait the extra month, why not?

Agreed, especially for the price compared against sites like N-Y. And I'm not in a rush for either so it's all good.

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally! Young Gohan is happening! And it's the Saiyan through, what? Freeza Saga version? Looks good, I've been waiting for this version of Gohan, when Piccolo 2.0 was announced I figured he may be coming next. 

[IMG]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Easy pass on Wonder Woman, I'm plenty happy with my Justice League version. Hot damn though, FINALLY! MK1 Ironman! I can FINALLY, after years, finish my damn hall of armor setup! Also in for IG as well, looks great, can't wait to get him, Beskar Mando, and The Child into a display.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...