• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm liking that Cap a lot! I'm not a big enough fan to throw down on the HT but this scale and price is good enough for me wrt the Cap.

Edited by xrentonx

Wait... Kokubogar got a figma? Damn that's obscure, and awesome. Maybe the mecha from Godannar will get a shot next. :)

That'll be a hoot. Some people just might believe that and search for one. :lol:

Sorry, folks. Kokubougar's an SRC. :)

I just photographed them together since they have good color-contrast against each other and they're both old TWEs.

Also, I was just being lazy... :bump:

Edited by treatment

I would love a stealth suit Cap! You're right though, I might skip the Hulk and Thor.

I should have been more clear, even though Cap looks cool he and Hulk and Thor have a very specific look that doesn't fit with my other figures. And I'm not interested in having different setups between movies/comics/etc. Iron Man is the only one that fits with the comic book stuff well.

I getcha.

I tend to just buy stuff that looks cool with no regard to how they display with the other stuff around it. So my collection is full of oddities all over the place :p

Edited by xrentonx

• 1 month later...

I've been devoting a good bit of money to Figuarts lately, I love their stuff, I'm definitely in for all of the Avengers, but it looks like the pre-orders are selling out left and right. I really don't want to resort to Ebay, for one I don't like doing pre-orders through them in general, and also these are staggered releases, i don't think I could trust whoever would be selling some to send them all off without issue. Does anyone have a link to some available pre-orders? Also, I recently got a Blue Beet from B-Fighter, he's great but now I need Reddle and G-Stag too, once again I'm finding pre-orders scarce. The release for these two is next month, fortunately they're bundled together, but I once again don't want to use Ebay, I see NY has them, but I haven't seen them available since they've been on the site, and I'm not sure when or if they'll actually make pre-orders available. If anyone could point me towards some pre-orders for both my next ventures that'd be appreciated, Reddle and G-Stag are priority since they're coming out sooner.

• 3 weeks later...

I just do not like how those Storm Troopers look..

Vader, on the other hand, looks amazing. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Looks like there are some new Movie Realization Star Wards figures in the pipeline too.

http://thefwoosh.com/2015/04/bandai-star-wars-movie-realization-boba-fett-imperial-guard-and-sandtrooper

Edited by Mommar

Got my SW-SHFs today, and I'm a bit underwhelmed by the ST's boxing. Check them out.

I mean, I got the ST for 3320y, but still. Quite barebones.

In contrast, I got Camera Guy for 1900y new back in the day and that was barebones, while Joker at 2320y had lots of accessories.

Reckon SW licensing-fees are expensive or something...

post-263-0-82528300-1430785564_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-56617300-1430785571_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-26746400-1430785581_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-05228600-1430785596_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

I don't understand what's wrong with the packaging?

Quite underwhelming for a 4000y-msrp figure.

That new kind of boxing oughta have brought the msrp down to the 2000-2500y range.

at any rate, ...

Joker: He called us "Droids".

Master Asia: Srsly.

Stormtrooper: It's this damn helmet's fault, I tell yah! Damn imperial designers...

1NEMD5ol.jpg

:D

Edited by treatment

Quite underwhelming for a 4000y-msrp figure.

That new kind of boxing oughta have brought the msrp down to the 2000-2500y range.

at any rate, ...

Joker: He called us "Droids".

Master Asia: Srsly.

Stormtrooper: It's this damn helmet's fault, I tell yah! Damn imperial designers...

1NEMD5ol.jpg

:D

You pay for the cost of engineering, manufacturing and licensing the figure not the box.

Edited by Mommar

You pay for the cost of engineering, manufacturing and licensing the figure not the box.

t,ftfy.

Which is what I already reckoned in my original posting. Nothing's really special about the engineering or manufacturing compared to the other SHFs I own.

Bandai's gotta save up on some thing, so small-box and bare accessories.

The box is still underwhelming both for the pricing and the prestige of the license.

Edited by treatment