Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BBTS has the Bluefin pre-order up for Blue Gogeta and Broly for anyone that missed the Japanese sites, get them while you can, I picture these two not lasting long at all.

Also, for the first time ever, I spent some money and bought an expensive marked up Figuarts figure, with Gogeta getting a blue form, I ordered a SDCC super saiyan blue Vegito. Once again, more then I wanted to spend, but I passed, stupidly, on the original Vegito over and over until he was sold out, with a super saiyan blue form out, I figured I'd just get that one, a lot of folks want more for the original figure anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Got ‘em

I got the original SHF Broly

thinking about selling it now. Looking at the after market prices I might be able to cover the new one and Gogeta.

I hope we see a SS4 Gogeta soon

I know SS4 has it's fans, but I don't know if Bandai will bother with anything from GT since it isn't canon. I mean, I guess the original Broly wasn't canon either, but he was a huge fan favorite, so who really knows I guess. I never actually watched GT, was fusion a part of it? Did Gogeta make an appearance and go SS4?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually I remember seeing a prototype Figuarts SS4 Goku at a Tamashii Nations event, can't remember when, but once again, even though they showed a prototype, there's never a guarantee they will make that figure. I could see a Gogeta being made from this, I just looked and it seems the main difference from Vegeta and Goku SS4 is that Gogeta gets red hair on his head for his SS4 form. Looking at his knees and some other joints, this is a pretty old body type, and probably a fairly old prototype.

 

image.png.1569f6f8d6255d36065501828d29335e.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I pre-ordered Gogeta, Broly and Spike Spegal from Cowboy Bebop. Next year looks great for Figuarts! I’m definitely hyped for the new Broly movie coming out! I’m glad that Toriyama FINALLY made Broly and Gogeta cannon! It’s been a long time coming! I just hope that Broly’s character has more depth in this movie versus his previous iteration. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, Grevious looks wicked.  And the dirty paint job on Artoo looks amazing.  Though I do have a complaint, Luke in his X-Wing uniform looks too clean next to Artoo.  But I guess the figure could be a pre-crashing version.  Though if you're going to have a mucked up Artoo you could have a mucked up Luke too.

I'm all over the Realization figures too though I wish they'd do some actual humans.  Or a Hero other than threepio.   Not down with a second Iron Man so early when there are other designs they could have gone with, like the Oni Hulk.

Man, they knocked it out of the park with Scarlett Witch, Nebula and Teen Groot.  It'd be great if they finally did Vision and the rest of the Guardians.

Slightly better look at the odd Iron Man Armors.

Avengers style Thor with a proper cape looks great.  Way better than their first attempt.  Loki looks incredible too.  Coulson looks like a cartoon character.  The Cap Winter Soldier costume makes no sense.  The low vis shield version is the one everybody wants. 

The new Godzilla movie designs are interesting to see.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely ALL IN on the King of the Monsters MonsterArts figures. I've been dying for more MonsterArts, I almost thought Bandai was letting the line quietly die, there's been very few new molds, mostly repaints, but here we are. I can admit I'm a bit bummed this probably means we have even less of a chance of getting more Godzilla kaiju from older eras, I still want Megalon, Gigan, Anguirus, I'd take a Titanosaurs in a heart beat, Hedora, and I really desperately need a re-release of Biolante. Make it happen Bandai, I've got money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I'm absolutely ALL IN on the King of the Monsters MonsterArts figures. I've been dying for more MonsterArts, I almost thought Bandai was letting the line quietly die, there's been very few new molds, mostly repaints, but here we are. I can admit I'm a bit bummed this probably means we have even less of a chance of getting more Godzilla kaiju from older eras, I still want Megalon, Gigan, Anguirus, I'd take a Titanosaurs in a heart beat, Hedora, and I really desperately need a re-release of Biolante. Make it happen Bandai, I've got money.

I just don't have the space, but I like to look at all of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Man, Grevious looks wicked.  And the dirty paint job on Artoo looks amazing.  Though I do have a complaint, Luke in his X-Wing uniform looks too clean next to Artoo.  But I guess the figure could be a pre-crashing version.  Though if you're going to have a mucked up Artoo you could have a mucked up Luke too.

Slightly better look at the odd Iron Man Armors.

 

The Luke in his X-Wing pilot suit tag doesn't say that it's a Dagobah version like R2's. Maybe that's why it looks clean. Who knows, Bandai will probably release a TWE Dagobah Luke in his X-Wing pilot suit. ;)

As for the Iron Armors. I think I'm down on completing the whole armors except for those that wasn't part nor wasn't featured in the movies. Not sure though if I should get the Hulkbuster Mark 2. :rolleyes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

The Luke in his X-Wing pilot suit tag doesn't say that it's a Dagobah version like R2's. Maybe that's why it looks clean. Who knows, Bandai will probably release a TWE Dagobah Luke in his X-Wing pilot suit. ;)

As for the Iron Armors. I think I'm down on completing the whole armors except for those that wasn't part nor wasn't featured in the movies. Not sure though if I should get the Hulkbuster Mark 2. :rolleyes:

 

Except for the two Marvel Now Black and Gold and the one Stealth Suit Blue IM's all in the front row all of the others shown appeared in the films somewhere.

Edited by Mommar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I swear I almost fell back when I saw all the new Godzilla figures. They are simply amazing!

That was my reaction as well, these designs are beautiful and these figures look amazing! Especially Ghidorah, that thing looks insane! It also looks like it will take up a ton of room in a display, and probably cost a fairly pretty penny. Don't care, as I said, I'm in for all of it. I would even buy a MUTO two pack if they went back and did them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The full review and gallery for Bandai Tamashii's S.H. Figuarts Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Super) is up on KumaStyle.com: http://kumastyledesigns.com/figuarts-dbs-future-trunks-review/

title-facebook-DBS-future-trunks.png

The article breaks it down but overall this is one that came out waaaaay better than it looked to be in the photos leading up to its release and I like it quite a bit! Check out the full review on site and here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

10-193.png 

9-204.png 

13glow-1.png[/B]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, Mommar said:

It was up at NY just a minute ago when I looked.

Hey Mommar. Sorry, I just saw this now. Thanks for the headsup. But I ended up getting the cheapest one I could find at eBay. And I end up using eBay Credits plus $5 off from a coupon code. ^_^ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

I finally had to cave in and order King Ghidorah.  That thing is just too amazing looking.

From the upcoming movie? How much will it be with shipping, if you don’t mind my asking? Where are you gonna put it? Gotta takes pics when it arrives!!!

Edited by Mazinger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...