7 hours ago, Mommar said:

Mark I is up at P-Bandai US now but not IG-11.

IG-11 is Star Wars, it's not coming over via Bluefin or P-Bandai US. The Marvel stuff can, the Star Wars stuff can't. And as web exclusives neither one will be up on Amazon Japan except I guess by flippers selling pre-orders on their pre-orders.

4 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

IG-11 is Star Wars, it's not coming over via Bluefin or P-Bandai US. The Marvel stuff can, the Star Wars stuff can't. And as web exclusives neither one will be up on Amazon Japan except I guess by flippers selling pre-orders on their pre-orders.

Why can Marvel and not Star Wars?  They're owned by the same company.  That also doesn't explain why other domestic retailers aren't selling IG-11.  Plenty of other web exclusives are sold domestically at a mark up.

Edited by Mommar

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why can Marvel and not Star Wars?  They're owned by the same company.  That also doesn't explain why other domestic retailers aren't selling IG-11.  Plenty of other web exclusives are sold domestically at a mark up.

Pre-existing licensing agreements.  Not all the Marvel stuff can come over, I believe, and some of them are based on what Bluefin wants to bring in.  Star Wars was locked to long term Hasbro contracts, Marvel MCU does not have blanket exclusivity agreements in place.

Bandai is already teasing Rathalos for their next MonsterArts Monster Hunter World release. THE HYPE IS REAL FOR ME! Once again, I'm in for everything from this series, every variant, repaint, and sub species as well. Supposedly $125 retail, which I get, it's a big monster, two sets of wings, one for flight and one for grounded. At this point, Rathian when? And then beyond that, Azure Rathalos, Pink Rathian, Silver Rathalos, Gold Rathian when? I'm in for all of it, the Raths have always been Monster Hunter's poster boy/girl, I'm sure they'll sprinkle repaints in with new monster releases and announcements. 

Diablos HAS to be the next monster, maybe Tigrex, but I'd want Diablos first. 

rathalos-hires-8-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-1-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-2-ai-crop-u461176.jpg

rathalos-hires-3-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-4-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-5-ai-crop-u461236.jpg

rathalos-hires-6-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-7-ai.jpg

6 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Bandai is already teasing Rathalos for their next MonsterArts Monster Hunter World release. THE HYPE IS REAL FOR ME! Once again, I'm in for everything from this series, every variant, repaint, and sub species as well. Supposedly $125 retail, which I get, it's a big monster, two sets of wings, one for flight and one for grounded. At this point, Rathian when? And then beyond that, Azure Rathalos, Pink Rathian, Silver Rathalos, Gold Rathian when? I'm in for all of it, the Raths have always been Monster Hunter's poster boy/girl, I'm sure they'll sprinkle repaints in with new monster releases and announcements. 

Diablos HAS to be the next monster, maybe Tigrex, but I'd want Diablos first. 

rathalos-hires-8-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-1-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-2-ai-crop-u461176.jpg

rathalos-hires-3-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-4-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-5-ai-crop-u461236.jpg

rathalos-hires-6-ai.jpg

rathalos-hires-7-ai.jpg

There's no teasing, it's going up for pre-order at the same time as the other one, June 1st at 3 AM EST. 

On 5/29/2020 at 11:11 PM, Atheonyirh said:

There's no teasing, it's going up for pre-order at the same time as the other one, June 1st at 3 AM EST. 

I hope those things hold together better than that POS King Ghidora "figure" of theirs that failed as both an action figure and a statue.

So....(2) out of (3) of the Mandalorian Figuarts I've received so far have been lemons. And I only know that because I had to open all (3) to get to (1) that didn't have any issues.

Mandalorian #1 - Connector on the hip that allows you to connect the holster - broke

Mandalorian #2 - Peg in the back/waist was too small to allow the peg for his rifle, ended up breaking said connector on the rifle 

Mandalorian #3 - So far so good

I still have a 2 with Hobby Search that haven't shipped and those things are staying in the box so I don't find any other issues. This is the first S.H. Figuarts release that I've had any issues with so I'm not going to decry the entire line or anything, but man this release has been a DUD for me.

-b.

16 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

@Kuma Style you are killing it with these Mega Man shots.

I had a few of the d-arts figures way back when, they were great.

They really are. Sold them years ago but someone recently got me back on the bug and I got the whole line. They've aged very well.

39 minutes ago, Scyla said:

the line is worthless without Robot Masters. 

Nice cope.

-------------------

8-281.png

Edited by Kuma Style

Certified Iron Man fanboy, so I'm down for both. IMO these two iterations of Tony are way more iconic than the Iron Man 3 workshop version, which beyond being a fan will get me to buy these if/when available.

-b.

PS - Final Battle Mark 85 is awesome! It'd be perfect if it included the nano-gauntlet, but you know...Bandai and their inexplicable need to leave out "no-brain-er" accessories. 

Edited by Kanedas Bike
Mark 85

19 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Certified Iron Man fanboy, so I'm down for both. IMO these two iterations of Tony are way more iconic than the Iron Man 3 workshop version, which beyond being a fan will get me to buy these if/when available.

-b.

PS - Final Battle Mark 85 is awesome! It'd be perfect if it included the nano-gauntlet, but you know...Bandai and their inexplicable need to leave out "no-brain-er" accessories. 

That 's just one figure.  The Torso is swappable between the suit and tank top.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That 's just one figure.  The Torso is swappable between the suit and tank top.

Yep, realized that when the PO's went live on BBTS and P-Bandai.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Outside of a few paint scratches on it this is not a 2.0.  It's exactly like their previous Mk3 relasee... except this one comes with a stand.

Works for me, as I don't have the original Mark III release. But from what I've seen of videos and other pics, the paint apps, beyond just some weather/battle damage, look better all around.

-b.

14 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, realized that when the PO's went live on BBTS and P-Bandai.

Works for me, as I don't have the original Mark III release. But from what I've seen of videos and other pics, the paint apps, beyond just some weather/battle damage, look better all around.

-b.

I can't really see a difference here from my MK III but I'd highly recommend the figure for the sculpt.  I have it four times over between the MK II, MK III and the Stealth and Black/Gold Redone Marvel Now repaints.  It's probably their best mold just behind their their redone MK VII.