38 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Damn, Nebs looks good! I'm glad I grabbed her. Now I just need NY to get off their asses and ship mine, prep in progress for 6 days, again! They did this with Yoda too, almost two weeks just to ship, NY has been dragging their asses lately, more then usual which is crazy. 

I’ve been trying to find a new web exclusive place.  NY is just terrible now.

45 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I’ve been trying to find a new web exclusive place.  NY is just terrible now.

I'm gonna try Anime Export for my next Web Exclusive purchase. I've read good things, and they offer the same prices and service, probably better service, then NY. 

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I'm gonna try Anime Export for my next Web Exclusive purchase. I've read good things, and they offer the same prices and service, probably better service, then NY. 

They sell out faster though.  And they ship USPS.

Edited by Mommar

Unfortunately I already bought Demoniacal Fit Ginyu, but he's not that great so it's not a big loss. Behold, official Figuarts Ginyu, and Oozaru Vegeta!

They both look good, Oozaru is unexpected, but I'll take it. Fortunately I never bit on the other two Demoniacal Fit Ginyu Force members, no need to even consider them now with an official team probably on the way, at least we'll get a legit, official Ginyu, the DF one was floppy and disappointing. 

Capture+_2019-10-03-08-56-39.png

Capture+_2019-10-03-08-50-12.png

And of course, after half-ass Endgame Cap, we get a better final battle Endgame Cap, with all the crap he should've come with in the first place. How fun. I just paid for a third party add-on set with several different versions of mjolnir, lightning effects, and a battle damaged half shield, so this release can frakk right off. 

NYCC-2019-SH-Figuarts-006.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'm done with Bandai stuff.  No more nickle and dime-ing for me.

It's gotten way too egregious with the more popular lines like Marvel and Star Wars. It sucks, if you don't pre-order you don't get the figure at a decent price, if you do pre-order the figure and buy in on the first release you'll probably just end up feeling duped by a future, better, more substantial release. I love Bandai's stuff, but they suck. 

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

And of course, after half-ass Endgame Cap, we get a better final battle Endgame Cap, with all the crap he should've come with in the first place. How fun. I just paid for a third party add-on set with several different versions of mjolnir, lightning effects, and a battle damaged half shield, so this release can frakk right off. 

NYCC-2019-SH-Figuarts-006.jpg

That's the Cap we should have gotten in the first place.

Bandai can go f*** themselves.

Figuarts Sagat is up for pre-order today.  Interestingly, he shows a month earlier release date at local (US) shops than import ones.  Web exclusive so you’re limited.  They all seem to be exclusive figures now.  Vega, Bison and now Sagat all are.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/104813

http://www.anime-export.com/product/45593

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/29572-shfiguarts-sagat-limited-edition.html

162CFA5B-AF2B-4CCD-A5DB-94C3F3279E66.jpeg.420311e8c36297ebd924fac5ee335584.jpegDB2D638E-D2BC-453E-97F1-AB379F4C0D0F.jpeg.9341a7048530ff342cfd7c4610e0ede4.jpeg7700FB84-7341-4164-88E7-4C3492F515DC.jpeg.85180c59fdcfae37492f50078a6fbbbf.jpegE3DFC869-7FB3-4B7D-9218-532F5FF29B00.jpeg.bfbb6d409615ccb5dcb1c4a3cb2d5c0d.jpeg7262E217-880B-4AB1-A330-0D48AACBE847.jpeg.32399722a4ec10adb65615c03bb709ca.jpeg3EFC2B46-F59A-407C-851B-29B3564AF4FE.jpeg.59f140830f266cb90b5c59a011f80f9a.jpeg49FA03A8-3C15-4380-98B9-F6B5DAE35427.jpeg.d6b88e93ec40c918425b9d873cf49d9a.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

41 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Isn't that a bit like asking if people like puppies or ice cream or transforming planes?

Lol basically this. If you're not a fan, you have issues. 

I'm in for two of these, I got two of the first Freddie, one to open and one for mint. I'm a massive Queen fan, I've spent hefty dollars on two signed albums. I wonder what the odds are of Bandai making any of the rest of the band? I'd imagine there's almost zero chance of that sadly, Bandai doesn't like to finish teams....

I'm in for Rescue. Possibly Iron Spider because of the Iron Gauntlet. Don't know about Cap and the Mk 85 though. Takara Tony's Mk 85 Nano Weapons set that I have on order seems a lot more generous than Bandai's offering.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

I can't see the images.  I have no idea what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Images work fine for me. Problem's on your end.

Anyway, images show another Cap, another Iron Spider, another Iron Man 85, and Rescue.

Hmmm maybe I'll get that Iron Spider just for the nano gauntlet.

This, it's the stupid double dip Endgame Cap with hammer and damaged shield, Double Dip Iron Spider that's actually painted metallic and looks better then the Mafex, double dip MK85 with a few more bits and accessories, and Figuarts Rescue. 

I'm in for Rescue no doubt, maybe Iron Spider for the better paint and gauntlet accessory, and easy pass on the rest. 

I didn't like their Iron Spider figure anyway...  The only positive about the Endgame cap with the hammer/shield is that his costume looks dusted up too.  But the accessories I don't need.  My NOTAS versions will be arriving at my house any day now.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:14 PM, tekering said:

Well, they're slowly-but-surely filling out the Endgame team...

1914305977_endgamefiguarts.thumb.jpg.a911bf02ce06a38e14310020f1cf0331.jpg

Oh, they made a Hawkeye. I only just now noticed. Is it just Ronin but with a few minor tweaks i.e. no hood or swords? Not sure if it's worth getting; Hawkeye is nobody's favorite character.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, tekering said:

Well, they're slowly-but-surely filling out the Endgame team...

The high profile stuff usually gets finished, yeah, Avengers, Star Wars, MMPR, but more obscure figures and teams get dumped all the time as well. It's why I refuse to buy in on Figuarts Spike and Vicious, there's almost zero chance we'll get anymore figures from that show, and I want the team. Same for many different Sentai teams, Lupin the Third, etc.