3 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Is there a way to buy additional wrist joints for human S.H.Figuarts? A quick search unearthed a bunch of Revoltech joints but none for SHF figures. 

I'm not sure if there's some bunches selling it. But if you just need a pair, I guess you can just get those cheap KO Figuarts Body Kun/Chan figures and get the wrist joints out from them.

48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure if there's some bunches selling it. But if you just need a pair, I guess you can just get those cheap KO Figuarts Body Kun/Chan figures and get the wrist joints out from them.

Hm ok, I will keep that in mind. It is so nice that GSC gives you additional wrist joints with their Figma releases. :)

Fist couple of reviews for Hulk are out now.  This is probably the best one if only for the height comparison with the Figuarts Thanos.  Hulk isn't scaled correctly at all.  Then again, neither is Thanos.  Thanos was too small, this Hulk is too big.  CDJapan only got around to shipping mine today so I probably won't see it until next week due to the Holiday.

Are you going for the entire Iron Legion, Noel?

The only Iron Legion suits that I'm interested in are the Silver Centurion and possibly Heart Breaker. Maybe the Mark 9 too, if Bandai decides to make it.

4 hours ago, brouken said:

Are you going for the entire Iron Legion, Noel?

The only Iron Legion suits that I'm interested in are the Silver Centurion and possibly Heart Breaker. Maybe the Mark 9 too, if Bandai decides to make it.

Good question, brouken. To be honest, I’m not sure. I kind of like all the armors featured in IM3. At this scale they’re more manageable. And I think it surely beats the prices of collecting Hot Toys too. ^_^

And I’m still waiting for Mark I. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

On 11/15/2018 at 7:17 PM, VF-Zer0S said:

Just started watching the new gridman. Which figure are you picking up the new mega house gridman or the good smile company gridman?

also awesome picture

Just seeing this and thanks man; I'm going with the Good Smile company. I haven't really had the best experience with MegaHouse products, TBH.

Finally got two more Gridman to go inside of the Thunder and King Gridman armors. god Zenon comes tomorrow so collection complete!

1glow-17.png

1 hour ago, HG Blows said:

Are these up for preorder 12/3 as well?

Captain Marvel probably is.  She actually had a title card with a release date and they've already released promotional images.  And it's due out around the release of the movie in, like, March or May or something.  So I'll bet she's up Monday.

Edited by Mommar

To be honest unless Bandai actually prints a price and release date on their product there's zero guarantee it will be released.  They've shown some of that stuff for years and it's never been seen outside of a convention.  The only figure there with a price that hasn't already been released is Captain Marvel.

I got exceptionally lucky last night at HLJ, after trying, and failing, on AmiAmi, 25 or so after 11 HLJ opened up. Zero issues, nabbed everything I wanted without issue, Figuarts Captain Marvel, Figuarts Spike Spiegel, Figuarts Broly, Figuarts Gogeta, and Hi-Metal R VF-1D. This will be the first time in about a year I was able to get Dragonball Figuarts from a Japanese site, and not having to wait for BBTS for the Bluefin release.