21 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Did the original Maul have cloth robes?  It looks like this one is being displayed with soft good robes on.

Nope, no robes at all. I bought some off ebay for my original release version, they don't look quite as good, but for $7 shipped they work for me. That seems to be the only addition to this new release, cloth goods robe, he doesn't even come with the little droid that came with his Sith Speeder bike that just released.

3 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Nope, no robes at all. I bought some off ebay for my original release version, they don't look quite as good, but for $7 shipped they work for me. That seems to be the only addition to this new release, cloth goods robe, he doesn't even come with the little droid that came with his Sith Speeder bike that just released.

I’ll take the cloth robes, but it’s weird where they’re adding cloth and where they aren’t.  Vader was almost a perfect figure second time out but he had those under robe road cones.  Also crap ankle rocker.

On 5/25/2018 at 7:37 AM, Scyla said:

Thanks. I would die for a Jim Lee X-Men line

I would too but if it never happens I’ll at least be happy with the ones from Marvel Legends which are close enough.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

New additions to Bandai's Infinity War line-up...

5b0985d4970b8_infinitybegins.thumb.jpg.b2912d2ff8f6a3dfb9ce7086f0167544.jpg

...except for Black Panther, that is.  ;)

Nice! Looking forward on my Iron Spider. ;) Btw Tekering, is he a tad smaller than the Homecoming figure?

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Cap really doesn’t come with his shields?

Though that Cap somehow doesn’t look like the one from Infinity War line up, right? The colors on his costume is too saturated and not beat up looking. 

On 5/25/2018 at 8:00 PM, Mommar said:

tama_comicon-35.jpg

Whoa! They’re doing a Figuarts Silver Centurion? I was a huge fan of this design from the comics way back in the late eighties. I’m definitely in for this, though I’m not a fan of the other House Party Protocol suits. The Silver Centurion is my second favorite suit, after the Mark 7. 

Speaking of which, do I spy two versions of the Mark 7? Or is that the Mark 9? If so, are they going to make like Hot Toys and release it alongside Pepper Potts?

20 minutes ago, brouken said:

Whoa! They’re doing a Figuarts Silver Centurion? I was a huge fan of this design from the comics way back in the late eighties. I’m definitely in for this, though I’m not a fan of the other House Party Protocol suits. The Silver Centurion is my second favorite suit, after the Mark 7. 

Speaking of which, do I spy two versions of the Mark 7? Or is that the Mark 9? If so, are they going to make like Hot Toys and release it alongside Pepper Potts?

Looks like two versions of the seven but there’s not really a clear shot.  The red is lighter on the second one.  I’m also not sure what Pepper was wearing at the end of IM3.  I hated it enough to never watch it again.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Cap really doesn’t come with his shields?

He really doesn't.  No shield, no gauntlets... just some Wakandan spear...?

5b09eeb1b20c8_CaptainAmericas.thumb.jpg.38c125ae48282c647f0185d6eff954ee.jpg

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Though that Cap somehow doesn’t look like the one from Infinity War line up, right? The colors on his costume is too saturated and not beat up looking. 

Good eye, Noel.  I head-swapped him with a Hasbro figure with decent fists, 'cause Bandai's has dainty wrists and tiny, tiny fists... and if he doesn't have a shield to wield, I don't even know how to pose him.  He's just gonna hide in shame at the back of the display anyway.  <_<

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Looking forward on my Iron Spider. ;) Btw Tekering, is he a tad smaller than the Homecoming figure?

Actually, I didn't bother with either of Bandai's "Homecoming" offerings.  Between Hasbro and Revoltech, there are too many similar-looking Spider-Men already on my shelves.

Spider-Men.thumb.jpg.4201b3239ff891fea579dda0a61a2676.jpg

Edited by tekering

29 minutes ago, tekering said:

Well, there must be a reason for it, 'cause Hot Toys are doing it, too...!

Hot-Toys-Infinity-War-Captain-America-We

Except they’re including Corvus Glaive’s spear, Proxima Midnight’s Spear AND the bloody Wakandan shields.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:46 PM, tekering said:

Good eye, Noel.  I head-swapped him with a Hasbro figure with decent fists, 'cause Bandai's has dainty wrists and tiny, tiny fists... and if he doesn't have a shield to wield, I don't even know how to pose him.  He's just gonna hide in shame at the back of the display anyway.  <_<

I was wondering why the cap and black panther figures looked so utterly horrible. :bad:

War Machine is looking nice!

With the release of the Mark 7, I've decided that I'll complete the Hall of Armor with the first 7 series of Iron Man's armors, along with the Silver Centurion (Mark 33), Mark 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 50. Missed out on the Mark 47/Spiderman bundle. It they re-release Mark 47 as a standalone, I might get one.

I'm also going to complete the War Machine suits too (with the exception of Iron Patriot), so I'll be in line for the Mark IV.

That Falcon and the Hulk are looking mighty tempting too...

14 hours ago, brouken said:

War Machine is looking nice!

With the release of the Mark 7, I've decided that I'll complete the Hall of Armor with the first 7 series of Iron Man's armors, along with the Silver Centurion (Mark 33), Mark 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 50. Missed out on the Mark 47/Spiderman bundle. It they re-release Mark 47 as a standalone, I might get one.

I'm also going to complete the War Machine suits too (with the exception of Iron Patriot), so I'll be in line for the Mark IV.

That Falcon and the Hulk are looking mighty tempting too...

I may get the python armor too.  I like the different color away from Red.  I was dumb enough to order the Comic Con exclusive Stealth Suit because ofnthe different color.

Hacchaka has posted reviews of some new Figuarts, namely the Ragnarok Thor and Infinity War Captain America.

His pic below shows just how much Bandai has improved in terms of sculpt, color details and character likeness:

a3b14446.jpg

so bandai is doing an iron man mk 50....and a mk50 nano weapons version?  really annoying they aren't just add on parts or better yet all in the first version.

are they going to do a cap with wakandan shields too? 

the thos raganork figure has a non removeable helmet.  why?  at least the upcoming infnity war version looks good.  this is a line i truly love and hate.  yes i realize i buy $100+ valkyries where the only difference is the head and deco etc. 

(Slight OT warning) So I started to crave for vehicles for my Figuarts and Figmas to ride around in. I checked online and saw that Maisto's 1/12 motorbikes go well with the Figuarts and Figmas. I checked our local stores here in Saudi to see if they carry the Maisto 1/12 series motorbikes (they do sell Maisto diecasts here, but only the smaller scales), and ended up buying this:

42651363581_f4e56a7766_c.jpg

42600878732_cdcf0a2b05_c.jpg

41933481614_9134825764_c.jpg

41751517195_659f8362fd_c.jpg

40843193340_57052a5605_c.jpg

40843190170_54ba3b518c_b.jpg

Its a Rastar 1/12 scale RC of the Aventador-J.  I thought it would be the perfect ride for Tony Stark. Unfortunately, my Figuarts Tony wouldn't fit in it out of the box. I had to do some disassembly and major surgery with a Dremel Cutter to get the figures to fit as shown. Not exactly a perfect fit, but it satisfies my craving somewhat. :D

Figuarts Falcon is up on NY, nabbed mine already. I'm sure Bluefin will get him, and BBTS and the like will have him, but he will be even more expensive due to having to come bundled with an accessory, so the stand alone from NY works for me. I think he looks really good, extra head is nice, I do wish he came with Redwing as an accessory, but Bandai gonna Bandai.

edit: Actually, the price at BBTS and TCP aren't bad at all, about $10 over the price at NY and AE, but no pay up front. I can do that easy, that extra $10 would've been eaten up by NY's stupid overpriced shipping anyway.

Edited by Tking22

On 6/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, Tking22 said:

Figuarts Falcon is up on NY, nabbed mine already. I'm sure Bluefin will get him, and BBTS and the like will have him, but he will be even more expensive due to having to come bundled with an accessory, so the stand alone from NY works for me. I think he looks really good, extra head is nice, I do wish he came with Redwing as an accessory, but Bandai gonna Bandai.

edit: Actually, the price at BBTS and TCP aren't bad at all, about $10 over the price at NY and AE, but no pay up front. I can do that easy, that extra $10 would've been eaten up by NY's stupid overpriced shipping anyway.

Falcon's such a high cost up front due to the wings that he should be possible to release as-is, like Thanos. The price to beat seems to be $80 or so, since Thanos is $81 and clears it on his own but the $50-ish smaller figures need added accessories to bump them over that price point.