1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice set! ;)

No offense meant, Kuma. But that probably need to be posted in the Chogokin thread since it's not a Figuarts/D-Arts/MonsterArts/Ultra-Act figure.

I looked over the thread and it looked like SOC only so that's why I threw it in here since it at least had other Megaman products. Is the SOC thread a Chogokin general? If so, I'll toss them over. No offense taken as that was my first choice.

59 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

I looked over the thread and it looked like SOC only so that's why I threw it in here since it at least had other Megaman products. Is the SOC thread a Chogokin general? If so, I'll toss them over. No offense taken as that was my first choice.

No worries, sir. I checked the Chogokin thread, and somehow it looks like it become a 'Chogokin' in general since I saw some Chogokin Hello Kitty and My Melody posts in there. Not to mention some Super Robot Chogokins posts in-betweens. ^_^

15 hours ago, Scyla said:

You should take a look at the Truforce Megaman X. It was produced by Sentinel and is probably the best action figure in my collection.

You can get him at BBTS for $65 right now which is a mighty fine deal. He‘s heavy too. :p

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/18158

I've seen it, it's a little stylized but very cool. Before I drop $60-70 on it, though, I was waiting to see if they did any other characters. I can live with just Zero from Mega Man Zero, but for Mega Max X I'd want at least X and Zero.

1 hour ago, mikeszekely said:

I've seen it, it's a little stylized but very cool. Before I drop $60-70 on it, though, I was waiting to see if they did any other characters. I can live with just Zero from Mega Man Zero, but for Mega Max X I'd want at least X and Zero.

The line is done.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Vader is up for pre-order now.

Vader went up several days ago along with all of the other new Bandai items, Figuarts Goofy, Hi-Metal R VF-1A Hikaru, etc. I nabbed one, I see a lot of people complaining about the helmet, I consider myself a Star Wars super fan, but not to the degree that I can pick apart tiny little details on the helmet to claim it's wrong, so he absolutely looks good to me, plus cloth goods and the proper scale/height like he should have had in his initial release. Also, pre-ordered TLJ Luke, he's TWE but I already grabbed him on NY. Some new DBZ Figuarts got shown off this morning too, Roshi! Gotenks! A version of Buu! And a nwe regular Son Goku!

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/11/Tamashii-Nations-2017-Event-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/11/Tamashii-Nations-2017-Event-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/11/Tamashii-Nations-2017-Event-SH-Figuarts-018.jpg

Plus Figuarts Kindgom Hearts Roxas for those like me that are all in on Kingdom Hearts Figuarts stuff.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/11/Tamashii-Nations-2017-Event-SH-Figuarts-021.jpg

12 hours ago, Scyla said:

That makes me really sad. The kickstarter approach could've opened a possibility for a high quality Storm Eagle or Sting Chameleon, or, or, or....

Yea, something happened with the designer of that ver. KA Megaman (it was originally official concept art) and Capcom to where TruForce lost rights to the designs and style and if they did anything further, they'd have to release them with a totally different styling so they went radio silent ever since. It was a spectacularly done piece (I have all four vairants,) and they got who I feel is the best Gokin mecha producer out there in Sentinel to produce it. The pieces were just plain full of win.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Some Figuarts displayed at Tokyo Comicon via TagHobby.

22-2.jpg

24-2.jpg

What are these two Iron Men?

I'm all in on the Movie Realization Star Wars and the Marvel stuff intrigues me but I can't get into that Batman stuff.  Batman himself looks alright but The Joker does zero for me.

36 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'm all in on the Movie Realization Star Wars and the Marvel stuff intrigues me but I can't get into that Batman stuff.  Batman himself looks alright but The Joker does zero for me.

I know the top one is called the "Hot Rod" armor or something similar. I have no idea of the origin but I collect Hot Toys and it came out as well.

Hot Toys also released a Gold Mk VII like the one at the bottom but it was just an exclusive release for the frakks sake of pocket draining us.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That would be Hot Rod like Kuma pointed out, and Midas. Both easy passes for me, I just want that sweet Iron Man 2 Hall setup and I'm out. I'm probably in for every single Star Wars thing shown, every clone and droid variant, every R2 variant, barely different EPIII Obi-Wan, and that very badass EPIII Anakin. Plus Leia and old Obi-Wan are FINALLY happening! Jabba was unexpected, and I'm VERY disappointed to see that there probably won't be any other Figuarts Guardians figures, really lame, it looks like they aren't finishing the team. I know some weren't hot on them but I absolutely loved Star Lord and Groot with Rocket, I guess I'll have to settle and buy some crappy Marvel Select or whatever versions from Hasbro.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Yup, it's Mk.XX Hot Rod and Mk.XXI Midas. Hot Rod is a repainted War Machine Mk.2 and Midas is a repainted Mark VII. They were both seen in the Iron Man 3 somewhere in the background. ^_^ 

I know it's cheaper to collect this Iron Man figure line compared to Hot Toys. But at this point I'm not so sure if I will continue beyond what's being released lately. But I'm definitely going to get a Mk.I if they're going to announce it. ;)

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Noel!

Really like the SH Figuarts SW figures, I gave some real consideration to selling most/all of these and my Marvel figures, but I'm definitely keeping the SW figures.

And I'd REALLY love some Phase II Clone Troopers from Clone Wars, like Rex and Fives.

-b.

On 12/1/2017 at 10:27 AM, Tking22 said:

That would be Hot Rod like Kuma pointed out, and Midas. Both easy passes for me, I just want that sweet Iron Man 2 Hall setup and I'm out. I'm probably in for every single Star Wars thing shown, every clone and droid variant, every R2 variant, barely different EPIII Obi-Wan, and that very badass EPIII Anakin. Plus Leia and old Obi-Wan are FINALLY happening! Jabba was unexpected, and I'm VERY disappointed to see that there probably won't be any other Figuarts Guardians figures, really lame, it looks like they aren't finishing the team. I know some weren't hot on them but I absolutely loved Star Lord and Groot with Rocket, I guess I'll have to settle and buy some crappy Marvel Select or whatever versions from Hasbro.

They've said that they're not going to do the rest of the Guardians team, or most of the side/secondary characters in general. Which means no Bucky/Winter Soldier ever, for an example given.

On 12/3/2017 at 9:22 AM, Atheonyirh said:

They've said that they're not going to do the rest of the Guardians team, or most of the side/secondary characters in general. Which means no Bucky/Winter Soldier ever, for an example given.

What's funny about that is out of Iron Man Side Armors or the rest of the actual teams I'd buy the rest of the teams.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate this Spider-Man Homecoming figure.  Talk about phoning it in.  The head can't look up far enough for any sort of dynamic posing.  There are no joints in the wrists for extra articulation.  The hoodie up looks awful.  Bandai isn't trying  on these figuarts Marvel figures anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...