I wish my first edition Mk 6 looked as good as the one in the photos! I may only pick up one or two of the Hall of Armors due to price. Are they and the new Mk 6 an exclusive or will they be available from places like HLJ too? Bandai only released the Mk 6, 42, 43, 45 and 46 I picked up a Figma Mk 7 as a stand in.

Sad to say, it's Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive. And all TWE items over Nippon-Yasan needs to pay it now.

http://tamashii.jp/marvel/ironman/

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107406/

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107407/

So I'm confused. We're pretty much done with October now. Weren't Raphael and Michelangelo supposed to be released this month?

Tamashii site says Raphael was released 10/25. Michelangelo will be released next month (11/30). Did you PO from NY?

Lots of cool stuff announced, more DBZ Figuarts, NAPPA! No new Star Wars stuff or Marvel as far as I can see aside from the Hall of Armor. I may get one or two of the hall of armors, maybe none, a bit pricey, I'm still surprised they are actually doing them. It seems Figuarts Tony has sold out at most places pretty damn quick, that wasn't really expected, mine is on the way along with Zenigata, two Phase 2 Clones, 2 Geonosis Droids, and several other things I can't remember.

So I'm confused. We're pretty much done with October now. Weren't Raphael and Michelangelo supposed to be released this month?

I did my Turtle Figuarts at BBTS, I haven't seen a 10 day notice for either yet, but as no3Ljm pointed out, Raph should be first and Mikey next month some time.

Interesting, I never even heard about this. Apparently the were pre-selling Raphael at NYCC just like they did with the Leo and Donnie at SDCC and a few people have already posted reviews.

Too bad the splayed hands only kind of work for holding the Sai in different ways but it still looks pretty cool.

Dang, I just looked over my purchase list and I've got Figuarts coming out of my ass for the next seven months.

Raphael this month (maybe)

Michelangelo, Iron Man Mk III, Episode II Obi-Wan and Black Panther in November. - 4

Two Death Troopers, two Shore Troopers and K2S0 in December. - 5

Two Tank Troopers and Hawkeye in January - 3

Manga Realization Iron Man Mk III and War Machine Mk III in February - 2

Movie Realization Bow Trooper in March

Iron Man Mk VI in April

Seventeen figures total!!!

Yup, now nobody has to bother with awful Mafex, Figuarts to the rescue!

TN2016-Star-Wars-Rey-and-BB-8.jpg
TN2016-Star-Wars-FN-2187.jpg
They look good, plus Rey's look is the one from the end when she found Luke, I liked that look more then her other one from the majority of the film. I'm sure we'll get Resistance clothes Finn sometime too. I also read that there was apparently an Episode VII Han up somewhere too, can't find it but I'll keep looking. As I said before, I'm a bit disappointed in there being no other Marvel stuff other then the hall of armors, where the hell is my Winter Soldier and Falcon?

Dang, I just looked over my purchase list and I've got Figuarts coming out of my ass for the next seven months.

Raphael this month (maybe)

Michelangelo, Iron Man Mk III, Episode II Obi-Wan and Black Panther in November. - 4

Two Death Troopers, two Shore Troopers and K2S0 in December. - 5

Two Tank Troopers and Hawkeye in January - 3

Manga Realization Iron Man Mk III and War Machine Mk III in February - 2

Movie Realization Bow Trooper in March

Iron Man Mk VI in April

Seventeen figures total!!!

Lol sounds about right, two of each Rogue One variant, except I got four of the Rogue One Stormtroopers, all the Suicide Squad stuff, Panther, four Iron Man armors, Episode II Obi-Wan, the rest of the Turtles. Damn expensive, Figuarts is killing it though.

Strange choices for Rey and Finn. His first appearance as a stormtrooper and her final two minutes of screen time.

Well, not so strange for Finn. All they have to do is make a new head mold and reuse the first order st body again.

Funny where we diverge. You go for the Suicide Squad/DC stuff and I go for the Movie/Manga Realization stuff.

Edited by Mommar

I never saw that Jango (it looks way better that the Boba one) but I was thinking they would go ahead and reuse the mold for War Machine too.

I hope they do make that Jango, the silver and blue with the dual pistols and leather-looking holsters looks awesome.

Edited by Mommar

Somebody snuck some other pictures from the Tamashii event.

TN2016-Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-Darth

And a magazine scan of Attack of the Clones Anakin

Cv707Y3UMAEjFSp.jpg

And something they're referring to as "seamless Figuarts." Using plastic/cloth material to cover the joints.

Cv1QIZfUsAAC5Li.jpg

Looks like we're getting some sort of variant on the Death Trooper as well.

sh15.jpg

Edited by Mommar

Somebody snuck some other pictures from the Tamashii event.

And a magazine scan of Attack of the Clones Anakin

Cv707Y3UMAEjFSp.jpg

And something they're referring to as "seamless Figuarts." Using plastic/cloth material to cover the joints.

Looks like we're getting some sort of variant on the Death Trooper as well.

Pass on the movie realization stuff, and I don't know how I feel about these "seamless" Figuarts, could be a bust, material could end up being an issue, I'm intrigued but skeptical. Bought on site for all the Figuarts, especially that Anakin, he looks good. I don't think there's any leaked shots of it, but it was also confirmed that there was an Episode II AOTC Padme Figuarts at the event as well, I'll take that too, but we should have gotten a Leia first.

Hmm, were those Bandai solicits wrong? Says Black panther is due the 16th however NY just said it's been "pushed up" from the 30th to the 25th.

There's one sneaky shot from an angle where you have to zoom to see anything and there does appear to be a Padme in the photo but, yeah, no Leia first?

I haven't seen these pics posted here yet, I thought for sure someone would've found them and posted them by now. Figuarts Macross girls, don't know which ones, don't know names, I don't like these series and I won't be buying any of these.

1478228798086.jpg

1478278820347.jpg

I know a lot of folks were waiting on a first look at these, so there you go.

I haven't seen these pics posted here yet, I thought for sure someone would've found them and posted them by now. Figuarts Macross girls, don't know which ones, don't know names, I don't like these series and I won't be buying any of these.

*snip*

I know a lot of folks were waiting on a first look at these, so there you go.

Actually, abbadon already posted those yesterday on the Macross Figures thread since it's part of the 'official' licensed Macross goods. ;)

Actually, abbadon already posted those yesterday on the Macross Figures thread since it's part of the 'official' licensed Macross goods. ;)

Ah I see, like I said I don't do the Macross girls figures or statues at all, I always wondered what that thread meant by "Macross Figures", the whole toy section is Macross figures! I guess it won't hurt to have them here too.

Ah I see, like I said I don't do the Macross girls figures or statues at all, I always wondered what that thread meant by "Macross Figures", the whole toy section is Macross figures! I guess it won't hurt to have them here too.

True. Actually, that specific thread becomes of a more in general figures, I think. Whether it will be static, kits, or action figures for Macross. But it also belongs here since this is also an official Bandai's Figuarts thread so it's still good. ;)