ROBOTECH- VALKYRIE PROYECTO

In this movie it will be revealed that cocaine is actually protoculture, which is why the Zentradi are invading Mexico.

This project is happening in Argentina, thats a country in South America. Its further south than Mexico.

Very impressive! The cinematography and effects are definitely at a very impressive professional level. The introduction of the Regulds were especially well done and I like how they teased you with glimpses. It's was also rather strange how the Regulds in flight were done in a very new and different way, yet were somehow instantly familiar as anime creations. Well done all around.

Don't you know? In America (u.s.) all spanish speaking countries are Mexico. Kinda like how in the future, all resturants are Taco Bell.

No, I didn't know, but I guess this sort of things kind of explain why so many people around the globe don’t like Americans.

In this movie it will be revealed that cocaine is actually protoculture, which is why the Zentradi are invading Mexico.

Rofl_16c.gif

Se ve interesante el proyecto, aunque es lamentable que escogieran el nombre "Robotech".

Saludos

Na verdade, não vivemos em planeta algum.

Estamos numa gigantesca nave espacial, indo para algum outro planeta que possa abrigar a vida humana^^

Ou o que quer que sejamos atualmente.

Rofl_16c.gif

Se ve interesante el proyecto, aunque es lamentable que escogieran el nombre "Robotech".

Saludos

Si la verdad, eso mismo se lo puse como comentario en el sitio de youtube. pero bueno que se le va hacer. cuando tenga mas novedades trato de subirlas.

parece que la novedad gusto o por lo menos dio para discutir

"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky", or Megazone 23, or a number of others I can't recall... seen it! Now back to the Valkyrie Project. :p

Phantasy Star 3: Generations of Doom?

Nice histroy, bad Battle System...

No, I didn't know, but I guess this sort of things kind of explain why so many people around the globe don’t like Americans.

What are you talking about, the world loves us! Hell, we invented Robotech!!

It was this weird and often flawed conduit that allowed poor american kids (who thought GI Joe and Transformers were the best to be had) access to Macross and Mospeada --- essentially a glimpse into another universe of possibilities...

Sorry XD

I saw many members writing Espanish.

And I forget it ^^"

(Ok, Spanish, Portuguese Whatever XD)

LoL yeah, my Portuguese isn't fluent like my Spanish...something that has to change considering I'll be training our branch offices in Recife, Curitiba and Sao Paulo some time in the not too distant future...

I wouldn't worry, if you speak Spanish you'll catch on to Portuguese really quick; you'll also find that many Brazilians, specially professionals, have at least a rudimentary understanding of English... more than you'd ordinarily expect.

Creo que Proyecto Valkyrie solo quedaria mejor...agregar RT es darle publicidad gratis a los flojos de HG.

Si alguien aqui conoce las personas que estan trabajando en la produccion inviatalos a este foro para conocerlos! No temen mala recepcion, los fanaticos de Macross no somos como la minoria que dicen que representan todos los fanaticos de RT. Es decir, no encontraran insultos o malas vibras aqui. ;)

Creo que Proyecto Valkyrie solo quedaria mejor...agregar RT es darle publicidad gratis a los flojos de HG.

Si alguien aqui conoce las personas que estan trabajando en la produccion inviatalos a este foro para conocerlos! No temen mala recepcion, los fanaticos de Macross no somos como la minoria que dicen que representan todos los fanaticos de RT. Es decir, no encontraran insultos o malas vibras aqui. ;)

Gracias por el aporte!!

le he mandado un mail solicitandole una entrevista a la productora a fin que nos cuente mas sobre el proyecto

y tambien los invite a que miren http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/

espero tengamos noticias pronto.

saludos y gracias nuevamente por los aportes!!!!

What is this thing "Robotech"?

see there was this thread that told all the "secrets" of robotech. then one day a mysterious flash of light happened and it was gone and locked away in a secret location guarded by guys with spinning swords. But i have said too much.

not bad for a fan project.

hola gente,

la productora del trailer me dio el okey para la entrevista.

¿que le quieren preguntar sobre el proyecto?

--------------------------------------------------------------

hello people,

the producer of the trailer gave me the okay for the interview.

What would you want to ask about the project?

hola gente,

hello people,

Why waste time making a movie based on a shitty dub property?

not throw bad vibes

Se não tiver o Nekki Basara, o Keith não vai gostar de jeito nenhum XD

If you do not have Nekki Basara, Keith will not like it at all XD

hola gente,

hello people,

Where did he get the funding to do this? What will the final project be? Will it be a commercial product, or more for a personal reel?

De donde acumulo el dinero para este proyecto? Y que forma tomara el proyecto una vez completado? Sera un producto comercial, o tal vez algo personal para su carrera profesional?

Se não tiver o Nekki Basara, o Keith não vai gostar de jeito nenhum XD

If you do not have Nekki Basara, Keith will not like it at all XD

É certo que você assitiu macross na CNT não?

É certo que você assitiu macross na CNT não?

Eu nem sabia que Macross passava na CNT (meu estado não pegava...), mas vi o Robotech na Globo.

Só anos depois pude ver a serie original via fansubbers.

hola gente,

hello people,

why robotech?