ROBOTECH- VALKYRIE PROYECTO

robotech.jpg

HEY GUYS!!!

robotech.jpg

hello people look at this short - trailer a few fans of my country (Argentina) that long ago are in a draft superfans.

I hope you enjoy and if you understand Spanish better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKND8f6QYCQ&feature=player_embedded

cool!!

http://www.anmtvla.c...entino-del.html

http://www.taringa.n...ie-Project.html

Can't BW send a C&D then since HG doesn't have the rights to put a Regult (Battlepod) in anything other than merchandising for the original Robotech series? Ignoring the legal tomfoolery, that was some good looking stuff.

There is some really nice FX work in there. The 3D battlepod needing some motion blur is the only thing that stood out to me.

Thanks for sharing, very nice work.

YES!!! thank you, I'm glad someone else spotted that. I love that a lot of this stuff gets made, but A LOT of 3D animators forget something as simple as motion blur. The strobbing you get from lack of it makes the film look very odd. Other than that this thing looks pretty good!!!!

Me gusto mucho, espero que HG deje completar el proyecto. Mala onda que este proyecto es mucho mas que ellos han hecho durante los ultimos 5 años.

Los felicito por un excelente trabajo. ^_^

Edited by Zor Primus

Loved it. I particularly liked the wing-like thruster flares of the re-entering pods and the hopping.

Also, the "feel" was great. Although, many trailers have the right feel where the actual project is campy or overdone.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Can't BW send a C&D then since HG doesn't have the rights to put a Regult (Battlepod) in anything other than merchandising for the original Robotech series? Ignoring the legal tomfoolery, that was some good looking stuff.

In short answer, yes, they can, as it's using their designs in a new production. However, I don't think they would get involved, unless HG is backing it, or its intent is to generate income. Edited by Jasonc

Cool. It would have been nice to see the battlepod emerge from the water and scare people fishing close to the water or something like that to add humour instead of us seeing the whole pod at once entering the atmosphere. Try something like that which would get a *laugh. And make the very first appearance of the mech like a scary monster where we fear it and don't see what it actually is completely. (this teases us more plus these are amphibious mechs designed for water I think - correct me if I am wrong)

I hope one day a real movie is made.

Get the guy behind the halo live action ads and 'District 9' to handle it. Modify the universe enough so it isn't a complete clone of macross and use alphas instead of the VF-1.

Forget spielberg/bay. They angered the hardcore TF fans with their lack of focus on the robot characters. But I will say after watching TF movie 1 I still think it was entertaining as a fun sci-fi movie by itself, just not so good for the TF franchise. Bumblebee not even talking is stupid. And they killed Jazz, the only cool one of the car robots.

The toys were nice though. I still have my Leader class Brawl somewhere. The live action movie brought more toys aimed for the older adult fans of TF which is nice.

*What I mean is make it a serious moment but the background and unimportant things in the scene is funny to watch. The reactions of people in the scene is what connects the audience to the event. "This is what I would do and how I would react if I encountered one for real"

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Muy pero que muy bueno. ¡Quiero más!

So is this supposed to be a theatrically released movie, online deal, direct home release?

They talk on a podcast about a single 20 min short film or four 5 min episodes. Distributed sounds like free download (I have just skimmed the audio a bit)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robotechespanol/2012/04/20/robotech-espanol-podcast

Good job! Is there any place where we can see more renders of the machines?

This is the website of the producer, I have not found renderings of machines or designs. sorry.

www.vimeo.com/channels/Creavision

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=creavisionfilms&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2Fchannels%2Fcreavision&ei=vJ7rT7LmOejV0QGbgaW8BQ&usg=AFQjCNGlalC3tZB2KDHWPQUNzZWxMDtCnA&cad=rja

Edited by MILKAUTICO

Me gusto mucho, espero que HG deje completar el proyecto. Mala onda que este proyecto es mucho mas que ellos han hecho durante los ultimos 5 años.

Los felicito por un excelente trabajo. ^_^

Seria suicídio comercial ela não permitir os fãs completarem esse projeto.

Afinal, seria publicidade gratuita.

E quem sabe, eles não contratem esses caras para o longa de Robotech.

Seria suicídio comercial ela não permitir os fãs completarem esse projeto.

Afinal, seria publicidade gratuita.

E quem sabe, eles não contratem esses caras para o longa de Robotech.

Estoy de acuerdo especialmente ahora que esta de moda los remake.

Ninguém jamais acusou HG de fazer decisões sã para melhorar a visibilidade e a viabilidade da propriedade ROBOTECH.

Nobody has ever accused HG of making sound decisions to improve the visibility and viability of the ROBOTECH property.

All good, except the name.

Pode ser.

Mas quem sabe com isso ela não abre o olho e começa a "patrocinar" ou quem sabe "incentivar de longe" a produção.

?? acho que a maioria não fala português aqui hahaha.

Edited by akt_m

I think it's good so far, and I would love to see it get a bit more attention. Conversely, I would hate to see HG profit from this in any way whatsoever, even in a non-monetary sense. I think the guy implied that he wants to sort of remake the first episode (I'm guessing in a truncated form, perhaps just the Regult attacking and "Hikaru" jumping in a VF-1 and shooting it down), so I'm sure there is more on the way.

Ok.. Does anyone think this will go anywhere?

In this movie it will be revealed that cocaine is actually protoculture, which is why the Zentradi are invading Mexico.