"I'm like a backlash against Kawamori-san and Mikimoto-san&#34

SCOOPUDA!

It's funny because his way of backlashing is to not do anything at all to the designs. I really like his sensibility. There really is no need for the change, their designs are so timeless. It's a god thing they chose someone with restraint. I wish I was going to Otakon. I screwed it up.

It's funny because his way of backlashing is to not do anything at all to the designs. I really like his sensibility. There really is no need for the change, their designs are so timeless. It's a god thing they chose someone with restraint. I wish I was going to Otakon. I screwed it up.

Imagine if it was someone with Michael Bay's attitude? Thank God, for people who know what the word restraint means.

Well, the funny thing is that the word "teikouryoku" can mean "resistance", I just chose to use "backlash" as in my mind it fit better with the context. :)

Well, the funny thing is that the word "teikouryoku" can mean "resistance", I just chose to use "backlash" as in my mind it fit better with the context. :)

It would've worked either way, but "backlash" works the same, and probably what I would've used if I were responding. Good show.

• 2 weeks later...

interesting... and im glad he did tweek the head module designs... though im surprised he just didnt follow through with the progression from Zero (since both the VF-0A,B and D have near identicle head modules) designs, as far as the heads of each machine are concerned...