Firebomber Concert in November, Tokyo and Osaka.

SCOOPUDA!

refdp_image_0.jpg

Wow… Fans in Japan should be happy about this!

To celebrate the 30th Anniversery of Macross the Fire Bomber band from Macross

Seven will be having a concert on November 23rd in Tokyo followed by a

show on the 24 in Osaka.

Both Chie Kajiura(Mylene) and Yoshiki Fukuyama ( Basara) have been

confirmed of the show.

Tickets go on sale on September 1st.

Source: http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/72458

Read the full story here

This is what happens when I wait until the weekend to post news. Having said that, the news post missed the other concert that was announced...

HOW freakin COOL would it be to get to go to this????!!! I just hope and pray they professionaly film it in HD and release it on Blu-Ray!!!

Well the last FB concert in 2009 didn't even get a DVD - which is utterly criminal because it utterly rocked :-)

This is what happens when I wait until the weekend to post news. Having said that, the news post missed the other concert that was announced...

Well the last FB concert in 2009 didn't even get a DVD - which is utterly criminal because it utterly rocked :-)

I didn't really like that one that much. I thought the Electric Fire gig was much better (from 2007, I think?), and that one got a great 2-disc DVD release, too.

I didn't really like that one that much. I thought the Electric Fire gig was much better (from 2007, I think?), and that one got a great 2-disc DVD release, too.

Yes but you just dont like things as a general rule. Its things you like that are the exception! besides which, the 2009 gig had that awesome Chie acoustic corner!

I am SOOO there!!!

EDIT: As long as Tochiro can buy me a ticket, that is...

It looks like tickets are going to be limited to 2 max per person so we are all gonna have to be lined up at the Loppi on Sept. 1st. This is gonna be a tough one to get into.

BTW, Front page article has been updated - so now theres TWO different concerts that Renato can happily dislike. :-p

http://www.macrosswo...okyo-and-osaka/

Edited by Tochiro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry,but not every Macross fan goes to Shibuya Kokaido because Animax Musix 2012 is also held today. Many Macross F fans want to go to see May'n in Yokohama Arena and November 23 is Sheryl's birthday. So they want to hear how she celebrate the day.

Edited by antibiotictab

Tomo Sakurai spotted in lobby!

Special guest appearance by Megumi Nakajima!

First ever live performance of Virgin Story!

And.....Chie Kajiura singing Aimo= mind blown!

But enuff talk- I have a flight to Osaka to catch if I'm going to make it to tomorrow's gig as well.

Edited by Tochiro