CF18

So it looks like each member comes with their own "W" handsign, and also has a unique stand.

On a side note, does Mikumo's skin tone look a bit lighter compared to Freyja's? I assume it's intentional but it seems rather pale.

se03_freyja_thum07.jpgsec02_mikumo_thum06.jpg

Also, the side triangles on their skirt has a motif instead of being a single colour, in line with some promo art rather than the actual anime. Much nicer looking in my opinion!

x11-Walküre.jpgwalkure_att3.jpg

Edited by joelwuj

8 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Bandai's Alto Saotome with EX-Gear was the first and only contemporary Macross articulated action figure, if I'm not mistaken.

Good point. Forgot about him, even though I have one!

2 hours ago, arbit said:

But for goodness sakes, give us SDF Figuarts too.

I can't help but have mixed feelings on this.  On the one hand, I rather they didn't go there, and on the other I would be ecstatic if they did; while I have no interest whatsoever in getting Delta figures other than select DX mecha, I'd be all over SDFM, DYRL, M+, MF, and even M0 Figuarts action figures... so, I can save a bundle if MD ( M7 too) is all they release.

And to complete the 1/20 Plamax line of Walküre.

MF-11 Mikumo Guynemer
May 2017 @ Y3200

a1-11.jpg

a2-10.jpg

a3-10.jpg

MF-12 Makina Nakajima
June 2017 @ Y3200

b1-8.jpg

b2-8.jpg

b3-8.jpg

MF-13 Reina Prowler
June 2017 @ Y3200

c1-5.jpg

c2-5.jpg

c6-4.jpg

And ofcourse, you get Maki-Maki and Rei-Rei bundled together.

zi5SD4N.jpg

Just kidding. :lol: Here they are together.

b6-8.jpg

Photos courtesy of TagHobby.

Edited by no3Ljm

26 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Those Max Factory models look great! But I know they'll need to be painted in order to look that good, so I'll probably have to skip them. :(

I'm in for the Figuarts Walkure though!

same and same.

Im thinking having all five Figuarts Walkure girls would look great with the VF-31's! 

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Lol cute post on the lil stars noel! They certainly look like rei and maki!
Are they p-bandai? :lol:

Thank you sir! And I'm not sure if they're P-Bandai exclusive but you can get them from eBay for sure. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Those Max Factory models look great! But I know they'll need to be painted in order to look that good, so I'll probably have to skip them. :(

I'm in for the Figuarts Walkure though!

Hear! Hear! ^_^ 

40 minutes ago, spanner said:

same and same.

Im thinking having all five Figuarts Walkure girls would look great with the VF-31's! 

Me too! ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

Yup, about 48 hours after my private warehouse shipment deadline passes, Mirage is released.   Sigh.   

Now now. All you need to do is buy more stuff so that you will save shipment fee for your Mirage. ;) 

These Delta SHFiguarts do look very nice. The SHFiguarts shown for Ranka and Sheryl looked clunky to me. I hope they redo the Frontier ones to same quality as the Deltas.

On 1/28/2017 at 7:28 AM, eXis10z said:

That means she's released? Hope I get to pick her up in akihabara tomorrow

Good luck! Enjoy Akihabara. ;) Make sure you visit Odaiba too for the 1/1 scale Gundam. I've read that they're going to bring it down sometime mid-year. And I haven't seen it yet... Oh well. :cray:

The SH Figuarts are looking really good I'll be preordering Freyja, don't feel the need for the whole gang though. I'd be down for a version of Mirage in her pilot suit as well that was articulated in that same line if it ever happens. Hoping the line does well so we can get past Macross series to be considered as well.

So seem like the PLAMAX line is dropping Sheryl in favor of doing the whole DELTA crew... *sigh* at least we got Ranka I guess.

Edited by ayaxr