CF18

Mikumo has a bit of a thing going on, a bit like Sheryl, that I'm not sure the figure manufacturers are going to capture properly.

When the torrent of figures eventually come, I can se myself getting a Kaname and a Mikumo (if they get her right) maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy about these. I'm not big on the Nendoroid line, but there are a few good things that do come out of the seemingly millions they do. This, along with the May'n version, will be some of those good things.

image.jpeg

Plamax Walküre fresh from wonfes

I told myself that I wouldn't be buying anymore anime girl figures and for a while I have managed to stick to that but... these Walkure figures look amazing and I think would make a really nice center piece in a Macross Delta DX Valkyrie display! ^_^

Does Plamax mean these will be the same small model kits in 1/20 scale as the recent Minmay?

There is another pic of them with Minmay and Ranka together so I'm assuming yes. Also, Sheryl is in the works too.

I told myself no figures but I might have to cave in for all of them.

Edit: Pic from Macross official twitter

CoGAhCNXYAAUM1R.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

There is another pic of them with Minmay and Ranka together so I'm assuming yes. Also, Sheryl is in the works too.

Same here, The 5 of them as a group with the DX VF-31s will look stunning.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Plamax Walküre fresh from wonfes

Since these are small they should be cheap. Still I would just like one real 1/6 or 1/7 scale Minmay figure. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Were there anymore Delta figures? I probably would get one of Mirage.

Robotech, yucks. I would rather throw my money in the garbage bin than give to harmony gold. :)

hehe! yeah.. that's true. Although you're now making me feel rather guilty for buying that Hikaru figure as I bought it from the Robotech website even though it is labelled as a Macross figure.. dang it! My money has gone towards supporting HG's evil ways...

Edited by spanner

hehe! yeah.. that's true. Although you're now making me feel rather guilty for buying that Hikaru figure as I bought it from the Robotech website even though it is labelled as a Macross figure.. dang it! My money has gone towards supporting HG's evil ways...

And now, you're making me guilty too since I'M THE ONE who pointed to you that Robotech store site. <_<

It's Kids-Logic who's making it so that's fine with me. Atleast it's not Toynami. :rolleyes:

What's the scale gonna be?

Based on the artwork it shows, it looks like it's the Plamax kit(?). Unless, there's going to be a different line from Good Smile Company but retaining the same pose as their Plamax line as well?

Mikumo scale also announced as well

https://twitter.com/gsc_kahotan/status/757008672220295169

CoENr8RUkAECkEi.jpg

Edit: Pic from Macross official twitter

CoGAhCNXYAAUM1R.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Based on the artwork it shows, it looks like it's the Plamax kit(?). Unless, there's going to be a different line from Good Smile Company but retaining the same pose as their Plamax line as well?

I'm assuming it's a scale because if it was intended to represent the Plamax kit, it should have the Plamax banner and the Max Factory logo (like the 1/20 Sheryl) instead of GSC. Also, the tweet from GSC seems to indicate that it's a scale figure as well.

Hopefully we'll have more details soon.

I was thinking it was this one as I thought GSC does those Nendoroids or am I mixed up:http://whl4u.jp/wh24/gallery/#/images/17

The japanese text in the banner translates to scale figure though, but yes Nendoroids (Co-de in Mikumo and Freyja's case) are usually done by GSC. I do find it odd that the Mikumo preview pic I posted was not found at the WHL4U website. Either way I'm hoping for some Delta scales, or even better - poseable figures!