CF18

Well, I won Figurarts Sheryl for US$30 ( with shipping) on Ebay. I was surprised to be the only one who bid.

I think these Figurarts look good and hope they look better in person. Planning to buy Ranka to complete the set. Amiami is selling them for a similar price.

They are really nice figures. I got the Ranka one just so i could have a complete set but I cant fit into my display :( Looking forward to the black bunny version!

da6e4bb2.jpg

You see, I'm a guy of simple tastes. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and trading figures. And you know the thing that they have in common? They're cheap.

You know, that trading figure Ranka is actually one of my favorite sculpts. I think it looks better than the recent Figuarts Zero Ranka; better pose and representation of the character. Not too shabby for only 800 yen.

I'm no stranger to Ranka figures. :)

Preordered the Basara Sheryl, of course. I'll wait till I see more pics of the nurse versions before I commit to those. Though I've been wanting Nurse Sheryl for some time now...

post-5703-0-16541500-1346348609_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-44903900-1346348611_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-93524000-1346348613_thumb.jpg

So for the next set of SQ figures by Banpresto it's...

1. Sheryl as Basara

2. Mylene as Nijo Iro Kuma Kuma Ranka

3. Ranka as Flower Girl

4. Minmay as Orleans Sheryl

...pretty excited to see how the last two turn out.

You see, I'm a guy of simple tastes. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and trading figures. And you know the thing that they have in common? They're cheap.

You know, that trading figure Ranka is actually one of my favorite sculpts. I think it looks better than the recent Figuarts Zero Ranka; better pose and representation of the character. Not too shabby for only 800 yen.

I'm no stranger to Ranka figures. :)

Preordered the Basara Sheryl, of course. I'll wait till I see more pics of the nurse versions before I commit to those. Though I've been wanting Nurse Sheryl for some time now...

post-5703-0-16541500-1346348609_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-44903900-1346348611_thumb.jpgpost-5703-0-93524000-1346348613_thumb.jpg

really eye-pleasing bunch of rankas, love it.