CF18

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Only took 40 years to get a high quality Minmay figure.

I know. Would also be nice to have the original Mikimoto design as well. :good: 

The new Sheryl and Ranka Anniversary Stage Versions looks nice. :wub: 

image.jpeg.27055846e178298cecfc01308c0834a3.jpeg

image.jpeg.1a8c2420184cae6af7a2c0cc481ce4a2.jpeg

image.jpeg.8feac75d257908c888b31e1d96a32cf1.jpeg

image.jpeg.37c34aa8c53a8fae2df3237b21a0d0bd.jpeg

image.jpeg.c3cd8100a6642849095bf582ae7b59d5.jpeg

image.jpeg.c2db54cfe94efcb5fb643a60fe6c3a2c.jpeg

image.jpeg.c2dd149af4bcaa5bb1c980e4ec98ae26.jpeg

image.jpeg.5153ff8ae5005d91c3828f6f4f4fc975.jpeg

16 minutes ago, borgified said:

You know that there's going to be very impatient collectors that are going to be like Veruca Salt right?  🙄

As long that it's not going to be Gutto Kuru Minmay recent price... I REALLY WANT IT NOW! :spiteful:

*Also, wish it's cheaper than their 3DLab Minmay figure back in 2019. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

The Arcadia Minmay DYRL figure looks pretty good, and thankfully they didn't push it to their 3DLab line as they did their Minmay FB2012 figure.

Price wise I hope it would be under Yen 20k, not far off from the recent Megahouse 1/8 Basara / Mylene.

Meanwhile, old PVC figures can still be fun..

AriiMinmayDYRLv2.1NRM2nt.jpg.1702e5622c683d8957eed8e6174fb77a.jpg

AriiMinmayDYRLv1.1NRM2nt.jpg.05d78cdc22b0055a2165e408e847fd35.jpg

On 2/12/2023 at 10:28 PM, Bolt said:

Very cool. They really need the Queedlunn's  for each !

If this vendor releases it in Summer, I may have to track this down, or take another trip out. Hopefully it is just next year, so I can take another trip. I can't make 3 in 1 year, although that would be awesome if I can go 3 times.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Is that yours? 

Yes sir. I was actually inspecting on how to switch heads with Minmay/Sheryl Cos-Cross figure. It's the reason why I bought it. Tekering told me before how to do it but I haven't done it yet. :rolleyes:

Here's @tekering's Minmay:

Minmay_custom.jpg.28a2792a06339d12a4e5f8a1a264c294.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes sir. I was actually inspecting on how to switch heads with Minmay/Sheryl Cos-Cross figure. It's the reason why I bought it. Tekering told me before how to do it but I haven't done it yet. :rolleyes:

Here's @tekering's Minmay:

Minmay_custom.jpg.28a2792a06339d12a4e5f8a1a264c294.jpg

I won't do that to mine because Ranka > Minmay ;)

Also I'll just wait for the Arcadia version. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanted to get this, but after Mandarake said it was 6600yen shipping tacked on, I just couldn't justify the purchase sadly.  Just remembered I haven't filed for my tax returns yet.  Guess I better get on that since I just changed my mind.  :yahoo:

Edit: Sorry if I teased anyone by posting the link and then buying it afterall.

Macross Frontier Movie ver. Ichiban Kuji Figure Scarlet noble Freyja Vion  F/S | eBay

Edited by Pontus

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I got notice about some "Rick" figure is about ready to ship from Kitzconcept. They wanted a confirmation response so just a heads up to check your email if you had this figure ordered.

Thank you very much for the reminder!  In my case, I ordered it on 7/2021 using an old email address I rarely check, so even though I have since changed and confirmed my new email address with them, they sent the confirmation to the old email which I don't check often anymore.  I would've missed it without your reminder. :hail:

Edited by Pontus

9 hours ago, Pontus said:

I really wanted to get this, but after 6600yen shipping tacked on, I just couldn't justify the purchase sadly.  Just remembered I haven't filed for my tax returns yet.  Guess I better get on that since I just changed my mind.  :yahoo:

Macross Frontier Movie ver. Ichiban Kuji Figure Scarlet noble Freyja Vion  F/S | eBay

I picked this one up along with the Sheryl figure that came out at the same time. Yeah the shipping rates from Mandarake have been ridiculous since 2020. Bring back SAL, you jerks!

19 hours ago, Pontus said:

Thank you very much for the reminder!  In my case, I ordered it on 7/2021 using an old email address I rarely check, so even though I have since changed and confirmed my new email address with them, they sent the confirmation to the old email which I don't check often anymore.  I would've missed it without your reminder. :hail:

No problem! You might as well keep it though.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

No problem! You might as well keep it though.

I think I will have to keep such a great figure.  I usually try to limit myself to just one of each character (already have the Kitz Hikaru in flight suit), but early and late Hikaru are a totally different person.  That's my justification anyway, lol.  I also have a weakness for Freyja figures for some reason... they're just so cute! :wub:  This will make my third now... wait fourth, forgot about the VFG VF-31J that I stuck my figuarts on in place of the generic figure.  Taxes weren't great, had to pay some federal, but state came through with a decent refund, so I'll bite the bullet.  

On 3/27/2023 at 1:11 PM, Slave IV said:

I got notice about some "Rick" figure is about ready to ship from Kitzconcept. They wanted a confirmation response so just a heads up to check your email if you had this figure ordered.

Has anyone gotten a reply/invoice after confirming their order?  I sent a confirmation Monday afternoon which was 3 days ago for Hong Kong now.  

40 minutes ago, Pontus said:

Has anyone gotten a reply/invoice after confirming their order?  I sent a confirmation Monday afternoon which was 3 days ago for Hong Kong now.  

Nah, I don't think they bother with that from what I remember. Just sit back and someday they will send your item.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

KC sent an email on Tuesday that my Advanced Rick x2 shipped.

Never got any direct response from KC but did get a shipping/tracking email from PayPal, and it's already through ISC New York.

Now to wait for the Dana Sterling to release... it's been an even longer wait (09/2020... sheesh! :blink:).  I understand that the coof threw a monkey wrench into the works; however, I don't think I'll ever place another preorder with them and sit things out until stuff is in stock; their lead times have become atrocious.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

KC is the hands down master of character figures for Macross. This Hikaru is another stellar release and they handled the soft goods very well imo.

7030F111-F5E9-4EE7-B86C-26D28E01196F.jpeg.bb244af9b1429d0fa1e158b5d4a0705f.jpeg

I received mine as well, was pleasantly surprised with it....has it's issues, but the positives outweigh the negatives...looking forward to more of these "deluxe" figures...I think the cloth gimmick would work well with the Zentradi Characters in their officer outfits...thinking Beetai, Exsedol, Quamzin, etc....although I would still want their armor versions as "standard" editions (plastic)...