image.jpeg.17525f961d07ffd526b5e7c2723b15b5.jpeg

Shibuya Scramble Figure 1/7 SHERYL NOME ~Tsukuyomi Ver.~ Prototype

image.jpeg.5280dc006f6d373574524470ad553f3f.jpeg

image.jpeg.7c21d3d69e324fdc9748c508b9fff56e.jpeg

image.jpeg.739cefde67b37fb066be672bf7aa6e8f.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9303dfd4beaba2a12c82e1a27fdc6c9.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Welp, I've bought nearly every Sheryl and Ranka figure since 2008, so why stop now. :unknw:

Perhaps cos the Shibuya Scramble ones will cost you a kidney or two?! XD

7 hours ago, Moosey said:

Perhaps cos the Shibuya Scramble ones will cost you a kidney or two?! XD

Correct me if I'm wrong, someone mentioned a couple pages ago when these were first announced that "Shibuya Scramble" = limited in some way? Like event-/location-specific and/or lottery system?

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

1ED426C6-0CA9-4539-B0BA-64AC7F23BB40.jpeg.431a92c1644373e52001c0de900d169e.jpeg

It looks very good painted.  I wish it was a mass produced figure.

I think this is the best Mirya figure ever made, I wish there was a company interested in manufacturing of classic Macross characters, the way CM'S Corp. made its Macross/Mospeada Gashapon line, they would look great on the shelf next to any valkyrie collection.. Is there a way Bandai could make it happen? Maybe?

1 minute ago, VALKYRIE ACE PILOT said:

I think this is the best Mirya figure ever made, I wish there was a company interested in manufacturing of classic Macross characters, the way CM'S Corp. made its Macross/Mospeada Gashapon line, they would look great on the shelf next to any valkyrie collection.. Is there a way Bandai could make it happen? Maybe?

Agreed 100%!  If not, I would love to see a talented 3D sculptor create models with the "Mikimoto" look.

From the Short "Moment in Time" I take it? Let me guess that the arms and mid thigh are not movable once its fully casted in full figure form. 

Can you imagine if Sheryl and Ranka was made in 1/6 scale? :lol: 

Edit: Reasonably priced at not at the exuberant price of the full DLX or Die Cast HT figure of course. 

Edited by borgified

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just looking into my 1/72 regult preorder from KC and noticed I apparently still have Hikaru Advanced Figure preorder listed in my order history.  Thought I'd come here to see if anyone actually got theirs, but I don't see any.  Wasn't this supposed to release last December?  Did anyone get one, or are we still waiting?  Website says it's now due out this month, but I've seen KC stuff come and go and come back again for PO.  Any word on that?

5 hours ago, Pontus said:

I was just looking into my 1/72 regult preorder from KC and noticed I apparently still have Hikaru Advanced Figure preorder listed in my order history.  Thought I'd come here to see if anyone actually got theirs, but I don't see any.  Wasn't this supposed to release last December?  Did anyone get one, or are we still waiting?  Website says it's now due out this month, but I've seen KC stuff come and go and come back again for PO.  Any word on that?

Only last week, the store I PO’ed from said the new release date given by KC is Feb next year.

Hey guys, i need a suggestion. I wanted to add to my Macross Frontier collection a Sheryl nome and a Ranka Lee figure. I saw the web offers many different options but it was kinda difficult to understand exactly the details and the quality of the each item. What are your suggestions? What are your favorite figures released so far? I was looking for something not too tall (around 16 to 20 cm) and not too expensive. Thank you so much for all your comments!

11 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Hey guys, i need a suggestion. I wanted to add to my Macross Frontier collection a Sheryl nome and a Ranka Lee figure. I saw the web offers many different options but it was kinda difficult to understand exactly the details and the quality of the each item. What are your suggestions? What are your favorite figures released so far? I was looking for something not too tall (around 16 to 20 cm) and not too expensive. Thank you so much for all your comments!

I don't have figures of Sheryl and Ranka. But if I were to get a set, it's going to be these two from Ichiban Kuji Premium Harusaki Dori! Utahime Collection!! Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee (d shudisuta b) Figures. :wub: I believe the height are 22cm.

image.jpeg.03a84663b9b5c59396827738d19fbf09.jpeg

image.jpeg.87e13847b5ddb2daddaeefb0dbba2763.jpeg

It was based on this image:

image.png.fafda1c4385eee857685c3d06a352c1d.png

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't have figures of Sheryl and Ranka. But if I were to get a set, it's going to be these two from Ichiban Kuji Premium Harusaki Dori! Utahime Collection!! Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee (d shudisuta b) Figures. :wub: I believe the height are 22cm.

image.jpeg.03a84663b9b5c59396827738d19fbf09.jpeg

image.jpeg.87e13847b5ddb2daddaeefb0dbba2763.jpeg

It was based on this image:

image.png.fafda1c4385eee857685c3d06a352c1d.png

Thank you! They look really nice, especially their faces🥰...might be a little bit too tall for my taste though...i hate it when the human beings figures are taller than the mechs😅

Yeah, i i did notice them while i was doing my first recon...they definitely seem to shine among all the other ones...do you also have the Sheryl nome figure from Bandai figuarts? The one with the white outfit? Its height would probably work better on my collection but still on the fence...

Edited by Robin-11

8 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Yeah, i i did notice them while i was doing my first recon...they definitely seem to shine among all the other ones...do you also have the Sheryl nome figure from Bandai figuarts? The one with the white outfit? Its height would probably work better on my collection but still on the fence...

The thing with the Figuarts though, it's just going to be Sheryl. There's no Ranka. :( 

Hey @Lolicon. Those two looks nice and iconic. :wub: 

Are those in the right height that Robin-11 are looking for?

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

No, For the height he's looking for, he's probably better off looking into the Banpresto trading figures.

Middle figure is one of the Banpresto trading figures. (This is the only pic I had available, but there are various figures that have come out over the years.)

1136579986_macrossfigures01.jpg.2c6ddb0c4312cc7c9f8e3d743d7749fe.jpg

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

The thing with the Figuarts though, it's just going to be Sheryl. There's no Ranka. :( 

Yeah, i figured Bandai's habit to leave things "uncompleted" was something i should have watched out for...too bad. Still, i think it shouldn't be impossibile to find a Ranka lee in a similar scale.

16 hours ago, Lolicon said:

No, For the height he's looking for, he's probably better off looking into the Banpresto trading figures.

Middle figure is one of the Banpresto trading figures. (This is the only pic I had available, but there are various figures that have come out over the years.)

😍😍😍 They are really beautiful!! But yes, you are right, probably a bit too tall for what i am looking for.

16 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Me wants the one in the background!😍