CF18

52 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I wonder if the recent HG/BW news has any impact on whether or not KC can do DYRL designs?  I prefer SDFM, but would probably buy any DYRL fig they released!

That would be great if they make DYRL figures, but I would hope that they complete the TV line up first.  I want to see Milia, Claudia, and Kakizaki.

Edited by DarkArchon3000

• 2 weeks later...

Dang it!  Why do I think those figures are so cool? I HATE M7! 

But seriously why are they all numbered, do we have to buy all the parts separately?

1 hour ago, arbit said:

Dang it!  Why do I think those figures are so cool? I HATE M7! 

But seriously why are they all numbered, do we have to buy all the parts separately?

Numbers probably just go with the numbered descriptions in the lower left corner. 

I am all in for the Basara and Mylene figures. Those look too good to pass up on. Technically this will be my 3rd or 4th Mylene figure, and my 2nd Basara (counting the CMs figures and the Beach Queen and FB2012 Mylene/Minmay set). They do need the rest of the band though. MAKE IT COMPLETE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have just been announced!

Megahouse Limited Basara and Mylene both to be release in December and pre-orders are from P-Bandai, Yellow Submarine,  Amiami and Megatree Shop.  :lol:

Basara - ¥17,380 yen

Mylene - ¥16,830 yen

macross7_basara_main.jpg

macross7_mylene_main.jpg

1000158295_9.jpg

Edited by borgified

Basara
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000158286/

basara_1000158286_1.jpg

Mylene
https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000158295/

mylene_1000158295_1.jpg

またパッケージ台紙には「Fire Bomber」のドラムス担当「ビヒーダ」の描き下ろしイラストを印刷。
同時発売の「ミレーヌ・ジーナス」のパッケージ台紙にはキーボード担当「レイ・ラブロック」の描き下ろしイラストが印刷。
つまり2商品合わせると「Fire Bomber」のステージが再現できる仕様となっております。

From Google Translate:

In addition, an illustration drawn by "Biheda", who is in charge of drums for "Fire Bomber", is printed on the package mount.
An illustration drawn by "Ray Lovelock", who is in charge of keyboards, is printed on the package mount of "Mylene Flare Jenius" released at the same time.
In other words, the specifications are such that the stage of "Fire Bomber" can be reproduced by combining the two products.

Edited by no3Ljm

Just now, Slave IV said:

Nice! Hopefully these aren't too hard to get.

I don't think it's going to be hard on getting it initially. However it's P-Bandai exclusive, so when it's gone, it's gone. ;) 

18 minutes ago, borgified said:

We need Ray and Vividas to complete the Fire Bomber band. :lol:

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Actually there is. As a backdrop of Basara and Mylene figures.

Haha yeah, I was just reading the description:

In addition, an illustration drawn by "Biheda", who is in charge of drums for "Fire Bomber", is printed on the package mount.
An illustration drawn by "Ray Lovelock", who is in charge of keyboards, is printed on the package mount of "Mylene Flare Jenius" released at the same time.
In other words, the specifications are such that the stage of "Fire Bomber" can be reproduced by combining the two products.

Just now, MKT said:

This set really looks fantastic.. Hopefully, they will follow up with a DYRL Minmay. The old CM Minmays are quite ridiculously priced now..

I'm in for this. Whether it's the opening concert version or the final battle version. ;)  

2 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

Basara and mylene are more expensive than anticipated.

^ This. I'm on the fence. Not a huge fan of the Macross 7 series, but I LOVE the music. But are 2 statues worth the price of a valk?

2 hours ago, MKT said:

This set really looks fantastic.. Hopefully, they will follow up with a DYRL Minmay. The old CM Minmays are quite ridiculously priced now..

^ Ditto. I would love to get the CM Minmay statue as well

These look great, but the prices make them too limited for me. It’s also disappointing to see MegaHouse continue the ol’ Space Battleship Yamato trend of not completing whole teams. Cardboard Ray and Veffidas? Nah, let’s have all of Firebomber in 3D please.