CF18

I'd love to see a Sivil figure, but I am happy to see a good sculpt of Basara, and hopefully Mylene looks really great. I have the old scale resin kit of Sivil, and that is a hard one to beat though.

5 hours ago, yman1437 said:

second that a million times!!

4 hours ago, Jasonc said:

I'd love to see a Sivil figure, but I am happy to see a good sculpt of Basara, and hopefully Mylene looks really great. I have the old scale resin kit of Sivil, and that is a hard one to beat though.

You know what's up! Yeah, I'd be in for all three.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:04 PM, DarkArchon3000 said:

Did anyone get a response for the 1/12 consoles?  I order combo set C+D via e-mail but haven't received any response.  Is their another way to order besides going through e-mail or Facebook?

Yes they responded to me and I already ordered my sets.  You can also contact them through IG.

On 3/16/2021 at 2:04 AM, DarkArchon3000 said:

Did anyone get a response for the 1/12 consoles?  I order combo set C+D via e-mail but haven't received any response.  Is their another way to order besides going through e-mail or Facebook?

I inquired via e-mail about a total price with shipping on March 17th and he replied on the 18th.  I paid via PayPal on the 18th and he replied again on the 19th with an order confirmation.

On 3/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, Slave IV said:

Sivil! Sivil! Sivil!

On 3/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, yman1437 said:

second that a million times!!

On 3/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, EastwindS2k said:

yes! and...

Sharon! Sharon! Sharon!:yahoo:

On 3/16/2021 at 4:18 PM, no3Ljm said:

Minmay, Kaname and Makina for me! :wub:

What??  No love for Sharon Apple (Myung's alter ego), Flower Girl (she just always gets passed by Basara), and Ishtar? 

Pphhtt... The Party Poopers always get axed. 

Haha, I’d rather not get people figures in general. I think the CM M&M were my first for piloting their QRaus and then I got sucked into getting gone Figuarts Delta figures. So far,the best are the KC and I want all of those just because. Sivil is just one of my favorite characters and designs they did over all the series for non Mech characters. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

That’s pretty sweet. Need to pose the Valk for that image to complete the recreation 

10 hours ago, jvmacross said:

That is a good idea!....if @sh9000 is up to it...it would makes sense to use a TV VF-1S instead, since the characters are all TV based.....I can redo it if he can redo the VF-1 pose....:good:

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Here is an updated 100% SDFM version while we wait for a possible toy redo from @sh9000.....:friends:

large.MinmayMisaHikaruPoster.jpg.072d701

large.1868895476_SDFMposter2.jpg.d01c14c

Nice work!  Yes I originally was going to have the figures posed with a HM VF-1S with Super Parts behind them but since the figures were still on my posing table I just took the pic.  I’ll take a separate pic of the VF-1S at that angle when I get a chance.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Nice work!  Yes I originally was going to have the figures posed with a HM VF-1S with Super Parts behind them but since the figures were still on my posing table I just took the pic.  I’ll take a separate pic of the VF-1S at that angle when I get a chance.

:friends: