CF18

7 hours ago, DewPoint said:

It makes me wonder if they can actually sit on the "seat" without it falling over.

Doubtful.

9 hours ago, sh9000 said:

34312D4B-82A3-42B4-AA21-DFA82DC4B619.thumb.jpeg.607d33bea82a9d9c8ff20500fe3c45d8.jpeg

I hope the control panels are not too expensive.

That's a kitbashed Marvel Legends figure standing in for Claudia, isn't it? :huh:

Edited by tekering

On 2/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, jvmacross said:

I really like the clean look of your T-Rex Zentran figs....they look "store bought"...

I also bought a set of DarrinG's Z-Pilots and the M-Pilot....very nice customs....

M_Pilot_Label_sm.jpg

RegultPilot_Z_Label_sm.jpg

GlaugPilot_Z_Label_sm.jpg

I think DarrinG "retired" from Macross collecting years ago....but glad he made these figures available....it's a shame we still have not received any mass-produced enemy soldiers after all these years.....

I kinda wish the Female pilot was still around. I wish I had the money back then to get one.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:39 AM, Podtastic said:

Niiice. I especially like the lilac and purple T-Rex Zentraedi.

Thanks. I really wanted to paint one in that color, but as the options for the T-Rex kits were green or brown, I Had to go outside of the box on working on that one. I've been trying to see if there are any other colors to paint others in, but for now, I'm going to start work on another project soon, so I may be moving from creating a Zentraedi army. Although, there is a Golg Bodol Zer using a figure in the right scale to 1/60.

7 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Proper scale to what? We have two good Minmei figures from KC. 

Who is KC? I always see people and companies calling them scale figures. I'm talking 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7. I think those are the scales most figures / statue companies work in. Those are the scales that companies made a character like Sheryl in.

2 hours ago, JetJockey said:

Who is KC? I always see people and companies calling them scale figures. I'm talking 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7. I think those are the scales most figures / statue companies work in. Those are the scales that companies made a character like Sheryl in.

Kitz Concept. And theirs are 1/12 which is the most popular scale for action figures these days. 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:30 PM, Slave IV said:

Kitz Concept. And theirs are 1/12 which is the most popular scale for action figures these days. 

I think the term "scale figures" commonly refers to non-poseable completed PVC statues ala the ones from Megahouse, Alter, Kotobukiya, Wave, GSC, etc...

4 hours ago, Actar said:

I think the term "scale figures" commonly refers to non-poseable completed PVC statues ala the ones from Megahouse, Alter, Kotobukiya, Wave, GSC, etc...

Thanks for the clarification. I don’t collect much of those and when I have, scale is rarely mentioned so I didn’t make that connection. 

8 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

It was postponed till May

Sad news, bbts still has it listed for a march release. I was looking forward to pineapples and the guitar this month.

Edited by RIBFIR

On 3/6/2021 at 3:55 AM, JetJockey said:

Hopefully this means real figures of classic Macross characters are coming soon. 

Yes please. After Max, Miclone Pilot Millia and Kakizaki to complete the human pilots would be logical. And I wouldn't say no to pilot suit Misa either.

But what would really be cool is to start on the Zentraedi soldiers and all the officers. 

On 2/28/2021 at 1:44 PM, sh9000 said:

If the price of the control panels that will be revealed next week is not too high then I’m buying the set.

Got the price and pics from them earlier and let them know about my order.

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

What is the difference between set A+B and C+D?  Color?  And it seems you can place an order via email, is that correct?

Different colors.  Yes through email.