CF18

I'm getting a little impatient about BBTS not getting their shipment of Lisa from Kitz.  It's been 2 months since it was released, so I wonder why it's taking so long.  Has anyone else gotten their order from anywhere other than direct from Kitz?  I'm thinking of cancelling my preorder with BBTS and just going direct at this point since they seem to have stock in HK.  Maybe they're having difficulties with trade agreements, duties, and such.

1 hour ago, Pontus said:

I'm getting a little impatient about BBTS not getting their shipment of Lisa from Kitz.  It's been 2 months since it was released, so I wonder why it's taking so long.  Has anyone else gotten their order from anywhere other than direct from Kitz?  I'm thinking of cancelling my preorder with BBTS and just going direct at this point since they seem to have stock in HK.  Maybe they're having difficulties with trade agreements, duties, and such.

BBTS and TFsource (aka TF Slow) usually are the last ones to get stock in for some reason and everyone whines about them so much on why it takes XX amount of time to get stock in when others have it already. Most likely what you have mentioned in the last sentence sums it up plus distribution of the products. 

37 minutes ago, jenius said:

The stuff travels on a boat from China to LA, then gets on a train to travel to the middle of the US. If it can do that in two months it's FAST. 

Ah, right.  I didn't realize that it took so long, and I thought I had bought one of these through BBTS before.  But, after checking my account, I had not.  Sounds like the shipment is in the mail thought, so I'll keep my order and be patient.  Thanks :good:

From Manda for 28k yen (opened, package heavily damaged burning, instruction manual stained / joint damage there is a possibility of)

I know that this is labeled under HG (and we don't like them as reasons stated), however this might fit with the DX DRYL 1s. ;)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1154822590&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

From Manda for 28k yen (opened, package heavily damaged burning, instruction manual stained / joint damage there is a possibility of)

I know that this is labeled under HG (and we don't like them as reasons stated), however this might fit with the DX DRYL 1s. ;)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1154822590&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

They were selling these on rt.com about 3-4 years ago for about $25.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who's up on Manda... 1/7th scaled "I dream of Genie Sheryl Nome" by Alter/Megahouse

2 copies available at 25k yen (Kokura and Shibuya branch) however DHL is going to kill you to get it mailed

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155413505&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Screenshot taken from ToysTV HK Youtube channel dated Dec. 7th

Screenshot 2020-12-28 213406.png

Edited by borgified

On 12/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, borgified said:

Guess who's up on Manda... 1/7th scaled "I dream of Genie Sheryl Nome" by Alter/Megahouse

2 copies available at 25k yen (Kokura and Shibuya branch) however DHL is going to kill you to get it mailed

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1155413505&ref=list&keyword=マクロス&lang=en

Screenshot taken from ToysTV HK Youtube channel dated Dec. 7th

Screenshot 2020-12-28 213406.png

This figurine is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to get one. The detail of it is insane.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 9:35 PM, Podtastic said:

Meptoys did hint that they might do a Milia at some point.

I wouldn't hold my breath... <_<

93EA0813-1480-48DD-B39C-B67493BD6CB9.jpeg

Since MEP first announced Breetai two years ago, they've released...

...Breetai. :unsure:

24 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

Looks really cool....but what sick monkey on the Macross started manufacturing life-sized Minmay Love Dolls while there was a Space War going on? :wacko:

All kidding aside...that is incredible scultpting....would be great if he could separate the armor out to fit a 1/6 or 1/12 scale figure...

Can we cool it a bit on the picture spam (i.e. posting the same picture across 4 topics, with pages of reactions in each)? Not sure the above even belongs in the figures thread, and one of the current community/forum priorities seems to be trying not to bloat the topics out to the point it's difficult to search for info.