CF18

2 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Source?

Are the zentran figures MEPToys products? 

3D printed things we can buy on Shapeways?

Plastic Cretins posted the comparison pic on FB.  The 1/100 Zentradi Soldier is the one he created and the Britai is from MEP.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Adorable.

I really this figure and the Hikaru version as well. Both are amazing together.

Yeah, I was going to pass on Minmei but I was prettey impressed with Hikaru so I was itching for an excuse to order Minmei since. Some people on another forum posted this Black Valk and discussion ensued, leading me to impulse purchase this whole package along with the T-Shirt not pictured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a review on Spirits Kuji Frontier Sheryl and Ranka.

Based on the videos that I have seen, they're 19 cm tall (7 1/2 inches tall for those who are still comfortable with the Imperial Method of measuring stuff) and follow the box method of the first round of Spirits Kuji Sheryl. All three versions of Sheryl and Ranka are lottery system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDkgyZ8lTzg

4 hours ago, borgified said:

Found a review on Spirits Kuji Frontier Sheryl and Ranka.

Based on the videos that I have seen, they're 19 cm tall (7 1/2 inches tall for those who are still comfortable with the Imperial Method of measuring stuff) and follow the box method of the first round of Spirits Kuji Sheryl. All three versions of Sheryl and Ranka are lottery system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDkgyZ8lTzg

Thanks for the video link! I didn't know there were three versions and you saved me from accidentally buying one of the alternate versions I didn't want, should they pop up on Mandarake.

Just the regular hair color with white clothes for me.

52 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Awww yeah!

https://kitzconcept.hk/index.php/1-12-action-figures-series-royfokker-preorder.html

Tried to checkout but it seems like they are still setting up the payment gateway. Either way, this will be instabought as soon as I can.

Weird...When I clicked that link NORTON said NOPE. Virus detected.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Awww yeah!

https://kitzconcept.hk/index.php/1-12-action-figures-series-royfokker-preorder.html

Tried to checkout but it seems like they are still setting up the payment gateway. Either way, this will be instabought as soon as I can.

Stranger still, it was working a-ok this morning. I would just wait a bit and try again.

1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

Weird...When I clicked that link NORTON said NOPE. Virus detected.

They might be fiddling with something behind the scenes on their website.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

Stranger still, it was working a-ok this morning. I would just wait a bit and try again.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it since this isn't a DX VF-1S I'm trying to order and especially since all the figures are still available to order to this day, including the limited to 200 Black and Red Valk.:D

23 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Awww yeah!

I'm almost more excited that I can add a 1/12 scale acoustic guitar to my action figure collection.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:02 PM, Slave IV said:

Awww yeah!

Ah great, thanks.:bigshok:  Now I have to go back and buy the Hikaru figure because I have to have Roy, I already have Minmay, Misa is hopefully due out soon, and I might as well keep up with the collection at this point.  I was originally hoping to only collect the female figures since they don't have valks per se, but... dat guitar tho! :give_rose:

Hey, btw, does anyone have a picture of the Hikaru and Minmay figures?  Did they at least make Hikaru slightly taller and scale each figure to their proper height?  Because it sounded like they didn't from the height descriptions.  They both say 15cm.  If they're not going to scale them properly, I may skip the male figures after all.

1 hour ago, Pontus said:

Ah great, thanks.:bigshok:  Now I have to go back and buy the Hikaru figure because I have to have Roy, I already have Minmay, Misa is hopefully due out soon, and I might as well keep up with the collection at this point.  I was originally hoping to only collect the female figures since they don't have valks per se, but... dat guitar tho! :give_rose:

Hey, btw, does anyone have a picture of the Hikaru and Minmay figures?  Did they at least make Hikaru slightly taller and scale each figure to their proper height?  Because it sounded like they didn't from the height descriptions.  They both say 15cm.  If they're not going to scale them properly, I may skip the male figures after all.

I don't have pics of them together but Hikaru is definitely taller than Minmei. As for Hikaru and Roy? Yet to be seen but my gess is that they are on the same body mold.

1 hour ago, Pontus said:

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't have pics of them together but Hikaru is definitely taller than Minmei. As for Hikaru and Roy? Yet to be seen but my gess is that they are on the same body mold.

That's been discussed here:

^^^Thanks all, and sorry for the repeat question.  I don't have much time these days to peruse the site and mostly just stick to the threads I've already followed.  Looks like they did scale them well and Roy looks like he's going to be taller than Hikaru according to a post in the other thread.  Well, there's goes more of my money.  Gonna have to get them all now. :cray: