CF18

On 9/1/2017 at 9:43 PM, spacemanoeuvres said:

I prefer the megahouse version. I think it can still be had for slightly more than the anniversary version. 

IMG_2305.JPG

Where do I buy this mega house version? Haha

Or, it would be better if they re-release this. Or Bandai releases their own blue uniform version.

22 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Maybe I should not have asked. People here are so helpful when it comes to where to spend your money haha

*takes note of store locations for future reference*

I preordered the anniversary color scheme Sheryl. I had like 3000 yen bonus at CD japan, so it came out to, with shipping, about $22. I already have the Megahouse Blue and Red versions, so a new color is definitely cool. I don't really need another as the same color as what I already own, but that said, Sheryl is waifu material.

23 hours ago, F360 said:

I wonder if the old Alto Ex gear figure would match ok with Sheryl.  

Would the joints be strong enough to carry Sheryl on its arms while in a flying pose?

Highly doubtful. That Alto Ex Gear figure was the worst.

I think I may have actually thrown mine in the trash, or in some random box of misfit toys.

-b.

Good review. I really like mine and hope Bandai announces the other three soon (or at least Kaname).

while I like mine I think the movement in the kegs is limites in a way that is a detriment to the character. Mikimo can't cross her leg like on some of the drawings on the box which is a shame.

38 minutes ago, Saburo said:

37214340525_2f05e9bd36_h.jpg

Damn it. That Makina looks really good. I really don't want to spend more money adding to what I thought I just finished, but I'm definitely tempted.

But also, does anyone else who has these SQ figures think they're awfully pale? The Walkure Kaname is noticeably paler than its FIgure-rise bust counterpart. I'm honestly debating whether I should mask off the clothing/hair/etc. and repaint the skin tone or not. If I did, I would have to do the entire lot, and that seems like too much work. But it really does look off...

walkure.jpg

8 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Damn it. That Makina looks really good. I really don't want to spend more money adding to what I thought I just finished, but I'm definitely tempted.

But also, does anyone else who has these SQ figures think they're awfully pale? The Walkure Kaname is noticeably paler than its FIgure-rise bust counterpart. I'm honestly debating whether I should mask off the clothing/hair/etc. and repaint the skin tone or not. If I did, I would have to do the entire lot, and that seems like too much work. But it really does look off...

@kajnrig The SQ Figures are a bit on the pale side, except for the Mirage with the Walkure outfit figure she seems to have gotten a tan.