CF18

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

Whta size would that Minmay figure be?

1/20. Same size as the first DYRL Minmay released by the same company. Same scale as the pilot one.

Edited by no3Ljm

16 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

1/20. Same size as the first DYRL Minmay released by the same company. Same scale as the pilot one.

Thanks. I know the scale is 1/20, but I wanted to know the actual size, because I don't know how tall Minmay is supposed to be on the show. 

16 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

Thanks. I know the scale is 1/20, but I wanted to know the actual size, because I don't know how tall Minmay is supposed to be on the show. 

Based on all online shops info out there for the last DYRL Minmay figure released by Plamax, height is approximately 9cm. As well as the other Plamax Macross Idols. Hope that helps.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Based on all online shops info out there for the last DYRL Minmay figure released by Plamax, height is approximately 9cm. As well as the other Plamax Macross Idols. Hope that helps.

Thanks. It may go just right with the CM's and Banpresto figures 

On ‎2012‎/‎06‎/‎02 at 2:26 AM, Benson13 said:

How do people who would own these explain to others why they own them? Girls I could understand, but this is as bad as dudes collecting My Lil Pony.

Indeed. Buying the Premium and Excellent model Klan Klein actually makes sense.

Why aren't there armoured Zentraedi warriors I have to ask?

On 27/04/2017 at 9:25 PM, Lolicon said:

Picked up SQ game prize figure of Mirage. Not bad for 800 yen.

5902456ad559a_SQmirage01.thumb.jpg.9af0a6ce48f07cbf27575b69ba7adaa1.jpg

5902456ddce72_SQmirage02.thumb.jpg.cf7f9c3e5b41e5784ced07ca4038460e.jpg

Compared with the much more expensive Figuarts Zero version.

590245716e206_SQmirage03.thumb.jpg.ae72faf106e8a02da6acb86ad628ef05.jpg

Unless they make some of the Zentradi soldiers those figures are probably the best that's ever going to come out of Delta.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, abbadon said:

t_features_2017-Jun-16.jpg.fcf00489658623a9bed55c0a356156b7.jpg

Looks nice. ;) I wonder why Mikumo has a thicker box than Freyja. Sure her hair doesn't rest towards the back of the box, right? 

But I did check the link and was hoping that there will be an added accessory or something just by the look of her thick box. But no, they both have the same amount of accessories. Hmmm. ^_^

47 minutes ago, The Smirker said:

WHERE'S THE PREORDERS WHEN YA NEED THEM, JEEZ......

Are you talking about the SH Figuarts Mikumo and Freyja? Navigate back a few pages to find the pre-order links. For instance, here are the ami-ami links that @no3Ljm posted:

The pre-orders are still open over on HLJ too.

57 minutes ago, The Smirker said:

Also, the figma figures are fake?

Yep.

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I ended up canceling my Figuarts Mikumo and Freyja when I remembered that Delta is quite possibly the worst Macross series ever, which is an amazing achievement when you consider the competition. :p

I cancelled mine too.. Not b'cos the series was a bit on the south side but more so I just don't want to collect the girl figures anymore.. I'd much rather put that money towards another Delta Valkyrie or a 1:18 car instead.

Edited by spanner

There will be no disinte...er...cancellations from me. I'm happy with the Walkure Figuarts, and will be happy to make up my own displays for them.

Other Macross Figuarts would be fantastic, of course, so I'll stay optimistic that these are leading the way. B))