CF18

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, we already bad-mouthed all of the online stores... so what else is new? :pardon:

Hahaha! :lol:

Yup. Someone has had a bad experience at every shop imaginable, so it's naive to think one shop is somehow 100% squeaky clean with no bad experiences ever.

HLJ has ticked me off quite a few times in the past 20 years they've been open... :rolleyes:

just went and picked up my Mirage figure from the post office. Haven't had a chance to open up the box for a closer inspection as im still at work but from what I can see from outside the box she looks pretty nice! Rockin an insane figure in her flight suit that's for sure! :wub: :shok::hail:

Just now, Moosey said:

Nice Spanner! I can't wait to have her alongside her own Valk (if I can get a pre-order and if N-Y ever post my figure - still no shipping notification) 

yeah same! her spot here is only temporary until her 31 arrives. If you haven't already emailed NY then I'd email them again. Keep it polite and just ask when they expect to ship your item out. 

1 hour ago, spanner said:

yeah same! her spot here is only temporary until her 31 arrives. If you haven't already emailed NY then I'd email them again. Keep it polite and just ask when they expect to ship your item out. 

I did raise a ticket. They responded to that but still no word on shipping. 

Or, just sit back, relax and wait for it to arrive.

I doubt they are sitting on your items, purposely messing with you by not shipping them. Sometimes things happen and other things get delayed. If you do contact them, definitely be polite about it but if I was working there, it would just be annoying to get messages about something already on the to-do list especially if the delay is because they are busy and reading more messages takes up even more time they could spend actually doing the things people are asking for. Again, if it's been an issue where you never got something from them and it's ruining your life by not having a figure right away, cool. Just saying...

15 hours ago, spanner said:

Mirage is lovely! looks great on display alongside a VF-31! :wub::D

Finally! Now I can say there's a one happy kid behind the camera. ^_^ 

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Or, just sit back, relax and wait for it to arrive.

I doubt they are sitting on your items, purposely messing with you by not shipping them. Sometimes things happen and other things get delayed. If you do contact them, definitely be polite about it but if I was working there, it would just be annoying to get messages about something already on the to-do list especially if the delay is because they are busy and reading more messages takes up even more time they could spend actually doing the things people are asking for. Again, if it's been an issue where you never got something from them and it's ruining your life by not having a figure right away, cool. Just saying...

It's like what I'm preaching. The important lesson I learned from buying stuff online esp international is patience. Just saying it too... ;) 

But as everyone knows here, myself included... it's not MacrossWorld if you don't have complaints. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

He bought and paid for an item. NY should ship it out in a prompt and timely manner. NY taking his money then not shipping it out and not telling him why is pretty shady and he has every right to ask what the reason for the delay is or to ask them to please ship it out as they're supposed to. If NY can't handle answering customer inquiries while doing the rest of their jobs, then that's their problem.

This is not about someone's world being "ruined" by one item. 

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

it would just be annoying to get messages about something already on the to-do list

It's been on their to-do list for 2 weeks now. Since I paid promptly and all, you think it's unreasonable I want them to post me my stuff?

I'm very well aware about waiting patiently for international orders, I've done it for many years. There's a limit to how long i'll sit with my thumb up my ass waiting for someone to post something I paid for. Never suggested it was ruining my life either. 

Just having a chat about it on an internet forum with those in a similar situation, or with similar experiences ye know?

Ya, all good. I just figure in the scheme of things, these are just toys. Really cool toys but it really doesn't matter if I get them sooner or later...I just enjoy them when they arrive.

I hope I was never gyped and never received something I paid for but I have no idea, lol. Things just showup on my doorstep regularly and it's like Christmas.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Finally! Now I can say there's a one happy kid behind the camera. ^_^ 

absolutely! :D :yahoo:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

He bought and paid for an item. NY should ship it out in a prompt and timely manner. NY taking his money then not shipping it out and not telling him why is pretty shady and he has every right to ask what the reason for the delay is or to ask them to please ship it out as they're supposed to. If NY can't handle answering customer inquiries while doing the rest of their jobs, then that's their problem.

This is not about someone's world being "ruined" by one item. 

I have to agree completely. What one has to realize is they are providing a service in which we the customers are paying for. Upon receiving payment from the customer NY are now obligated to fulfill that service and any issues in regards to delivering that service should not fall back on to the customer. The customer should also be notified should an issue arise, Its as simple as that.

Im sure there is a specific section in the forum for discussing vendor related issues so we should probably get back to topic eh.. 

Figuarts Zero Mirage's left arm can actually rotate, but the range is limited. I would have liked to pose her holding something other than her helmet, but I'm too lazy right now and have no props. My idea is to have her holding a drink or something. (Maybe a knife?? Would be funny...)

Yeah I did notice her left arm moves a little which im sure is done in order to find the best possible position to hold her helmet but has anyone had issues with her continually dropping her helmet? Has happened a few times already and I just cant seem able to find that sweet spot so it doesn't fall out. Woke up this morning and sure enough it had fallen out again.. :unknw:

13 hours ago, hachi said:

Figuarts Zero Mirage's left arm can actually rotate, but the range is limited. I would have liked to pose her holding something other than her helmet, but I'm too lazy right now and have no props. My idea is to have her holding a drink or something. (Maybe a knife?? Would be funny...)

Holding knife would be ok. Make sure you pose her besides Freyja. :lol: 

6 hours ago, spanner said:

Yeah I did notice her left arm moves a little which im sure is done in order to find the best possible position to hold her helmet but has anyone had issues with her continually dropping her helmet? Has happened a few times already and I just cant seem able to find that sweet spot so it doesn't fall out. Woke up this morning and sure enough it had fallen out again.. :unknw:

Kragle is the answer.

9UptdjB.jpg

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Freyja looks cute but its a no buy for me.. Im still considering the Figuarts figures though.

You know you wants it. Now go on. Don't be shy and order one. ^_^

Could it be that they're just 'radio silent' to customers when they're low on actual stock and can't deliver on time? And they're just waiting for their supplier to fill the stocks and keep customers wait without notification? Bad practice I should say.

It's like NY can bombard you with emails and notifications regarding your payments but you can't bombard them with email questions in return. And it's like super accommodating prior the sale with good talks and whatnot but right after the payment you are left to rot. ^_^ 

Agreed Lolicon. 

That was my thought too Noel. Maybe they didn't get enough stock or something or took too many preorders and were waiting to get more in. 

Either way it's just poor customer service. Not that I expect a great deal from them given my previous experiences shopping there. They were completely unapologetic and unhelpful when my VF-0D arrived with the speedbrake broken off. 

I swore off them then but couldn't find Mirage anywhere else (for a reasonable price anyway)

i guess you could say you get what you pay for! As long as they can be bothered to post it!