CF18

The Weight of those SH figuart should be around 150g

Shipping 2 of those from HLJ is pretty cheap. Even with the extra cost per figure you will most likely pay less total than other stores.

Price for 2 SH figuart figures weighting at 150g each.

Standard Int'l Shipping
Usually ships by SAL Small Packet
(averages 10-30 business days)
¥680
Standard Int'l Reg. Shipping
Usually ships by SAL (Registered)
¥1,090
Express Int'l Shipping
Usually ships by EMS (Trackable)
(averages 2-7 business days)
¥1,700
Express Int'l Courier
Usually ships by FedEx (Trackable)
(averages 2-5 business days)
¥1,700
Standard Int'l Shipping
Usually ships by SAL Parcel
¥2,800

Depending on what you already have in your private warehouse at the time, adding those in might not even add any additional shipping cost. 

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Finally! You can sleep. :rolleyes:

hehe! Can't say I was losing sleep but it was certainly annoying the crap outta me that they were taking their time getting them out.. in two emails to NY I causally asked what the reason for the delay was but they didn't give me any in their replies, just shallow meaningless apologies. So I kinda get the idea that the real reason is that they are just dick heads. Pardon my French. Oh well..

Edited by spanner

My dream which will never come true: SHFiguarts SDF Macross figures for EVERY character! AND in different dress versions...

Edited by arbit

11 hours ago, arbit said:

My dream which will never come true: SHFiguarts SDF Macross figures for EVERY character! AND in different dress versions...

I'd also like those SHF SDF Macross figures...On the other hand my SHF Zero Mirage shipped today.

On 2/2/2017 at 1:48 AM, Slave IV said:

Yes!

I never collected female figures either but in the past year, I've probably bought as many female as male figures. I never used to buy many non-armored/alien type figures either. Always thought it was silly to buy figures of just some guy in a shirt, jacket or robe (Jedi). But yeah, you get one and down the rabbit hole. Anyways, both SHF Walkure girls ordered and ready to get the rest and any other Macross SHF. Makina variant and a Mirage would be great. Britai would be best!

Oh yes the rabbit hole...wiill get just the one, and then the two and three...*cue spinning room and old scifi music*

Am holding off on the current SHF's as the valks have put them out  of range.. but my red pill (matrix reference to go down the rabbit hole), would be a SHF pilot figure of anyone.... 

Anyhow, here are close-up's of freya and mikumo...http://toho.seesaa.net/article/446666165.html

3 hours ago, spanner said:

Hasn't yours been posted either? you get yours from NY also? Took me a few emails to NY before they pulled their finger out.. They're a bit slack.

yep, NY. It was "in preparation" 2 weeks ago

i opened a ticket, but they haven't responded

Edited by Moosey

Yeah. I swore off them after my VF-0D (arrived damaged - they didn't care) but like Spanner said, if you can't get it elsewhere.... and BiJ were sold out when I went there. 

Edited by Moosey
Spelling

4 hours ago, spanner said:

that's the very same reply I got.. I assume they still haven't sent out your item yet? 

No notification yet.

It's just charming. They take my money but don't bother sending the item. And probably wouldn't if I hadn't contacted them.

They are useful for their discounts but I HATE shopping there.

LOL, trying to start a war over NY? I like them but I don't care about how fast my things ship, just lowest price. I haven't had an issue with them not sending my things or extended delays either. I think they are great for consistently offereing the lowest preorder pricing on most items with one of the lowest shipping costs and best packaging of shipments.

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Surprised the NY fanboys haven't jumped in with some nonsensical defense regarding why they suck. :p

16 hours ago, spanner said:

hehe! no one to back NY up! I guess everyone must feel the same about them.. :5:

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

LOL, trying to start a war over NY? I like them but I don't care about how fast my things ship, just lowest price. I haven't had an issue with them not sending my things or extended delays either. I think they are great for consistently offereing the lowest preorder pricing on most items with one of the lowest shipping costs and best packaging of shipments.

20 minutes ago, spanner said:

no point trying to start anything with them as they'll most likely just cancel any orders you have and lock your account.. Yeah their business practices can suck at times but a lot of other times we need them. Its kinda a lose win situation.. :rolleyes:

C'mon guys. Give them a break. I love Nippon-Yasan. :wub: One thing I learned from them is... patience. :rolleyes:

Now I should run and hide. :ph34r:

yeah but as long as they don't stuff around with their customers too much then I won't have any issues to continue using them.. but I have noticed a change with them in the last 12 months especially. Maybe a change of management or tightening of the profit screws perhaps? 

Edited by spanner

22 minutes ago, spanner said:

yeah but as long as they don't stuff around with their customers too much then I won't have any issues to continue using them.. but I have noticed a change with them in the last 12 months especially. Maybe a change of management or tightening of the profit screws perhaps? 

Hmmm maybe. Seems for the worse, if that's the case.

It's a tough business, which makes it kinda important not to piss off your customers.

NY consistently has some of the highest shipping rates I've seen. Perhaps there's a secret shipping menu I'm not aware of.

Everyone loves X or Y retailer... up until they do something to cheese them off. :p

11 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Hmmm maybe. Seems for the worse, if that's the case.

It's a tough business, which makes it kinda important not to piss off your customers.

NY consistently has some of the highest shipping rates I've seen. Perhaps there's a secret shipping menu I'm not aware of.

Everyone loves X or Y retailer... up until they do something to cheese them off. :p

Well, we already bad-mouthed all of the online stores... so what else is new? :pardon:

Hahaha! :lol: