CF18

13 hours ago, Scyla said:

I wonder if there will be a preorder rush like on the DX Chogokin toys. I really want a full Walkure band squad to pose in front of my Delta Valkyries. :)

most likely not.  Unless it comes with 1st edition bonus. (part if a stage maybe?)    But even then it will not be like the DX Chogokin toys.

Pics from @macrosstweet at Twitter.

I'm surprised that Mikumo's coming out first (albeit just a month earlier), I thought Freyja having the Figuarts Zero would be less work production-wise. I think sales will determine whether Kaname is a web-exclusive or not, and I also feel that Makina and Reina will most probably be released in a set.

I'll probably collect them all anyways so I just hope Bandai will actually release whole group. :)

C29oB-3UoAAG_2v.jpg

C29oBRdUEAAWIPM.jpg

4 hours ago, arbit said:

Wouldnt these Figuarts be the first Macross action figures ever? Action figures, not dolls.

Didn't Sheryl and Ranka get the Figuarts treatment or was that vaporware?

Edited by wmkjr

I already forgot about that, haha but I thought they were never released since I never saw reviews of it. So we can say that arbit was correct, the Delta figures are the first to hit the market. Sheryl and Ranka was announced earlier but yet to hit the market (or you might be correct, vaporware)

2 hours ago, Graham said:

He did say Macross, not Robotech.

That's alright. Not ashamed to love Robotech.

But for goodness sakes, give us SDF Figuarts too.

Edited by arbit