CF18

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

I didn't pick up the stage, if it was large enough for all the of the Walkure I would have gotten it.

Bummer. Still, they look great and I think I'll have to pick up some more colored backdrops for future pics.

Your pics also almost make me want to get all the Walkure prize figures. Almost. :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Bummer. Still, they look great and I think I'll have to pick up some more colored backdrops for future pics.

Your pics also almost make me want to get all the Walkure prize figures. Almost. :rolleyes:

I bought these on impulse, but they are pretty nice. I saw the Blau Blume versions are releasing, I like them but I am going to hold off on Wakure figures until hopefully MegaHouse produces 1/8 scale Walkure or the Craneking SQ figues comes release with the following costumes and the Valkyrie styled armor costumes from ending episodes.  Man, they can make a killing just releasing the different outfits.

abb7efa0090987af7af950cc2e6d851b1471392475_full.jpg

main_live02 copy.png

Edited by Saburo

20 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I'm certain that was the idea. That's why the show focused on them instead of any mecha action. Also why the show sucked. 

Already plenty of idol shows and they just had to be "me too!" with the Macross franchise... 

On another note, my 31J had an owie. :(

What happened? You're going to custom color it?

On 11/22/2016 at 11:21 AM, sh9000 said:

IMG_1665.JPG

I know its been a while since this was announced. I checked thru the previous pages but saw no updates on these. So I assume its all quiet still?

Great pictures of the static figures for everyone who has posted. Makes me a bit itchy to get a few but I'm resisting.

Edited by ayaxr

1 hour ago, ayaxr said:

I know its been a while since this was announced. I checked thru the previous pages but saw no updates on these. So I assume its all quiet still?

Great pictures of the static figures for everyone who has posted. Makes me a bit itchy to get a few but I'm resisting.

Nope. No new updates whatsoever on those SHFiguarts. 

49 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nope. No new updates whatsoever on those SHFiguarts. 

Damn. could it mean they're not happening? I dont think that would be the case given how everything DELTA Walkure is consumed as quickly as its produced right now so surely it means good business? Maybe just waiting for people to have a go at the Zero before putting these out? I have 0 experience with this line so no clue.

16 minutes ago, ayaxr said:

Damn. could it mean they're not happening? I dont think that would be the case given how everything DELTA Walkure is consumed as quickly as its produced right now so surely it means good business? Maybe just waiting for people to have a go at the Zero before putting these out? I have 0 experience with this line so no clue.

Let's just hope for the best. But just so you know that we've seen a lot of stuff that they displayed all over the years on numerous events and some of them didn't get past thru from that display. So let's just see. ;)

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Looks great!

Thank you!

45 minutes ago, Moosey said:

Yes Saburo! I have long dreamt of such a photoshoot (Frontier more than Delta) but this is cool!

Glad you like it, I don't have Ranka or Sheryl figures so I can't do a Frontier version at the moment, I'll look into getting their figures. :D

32 minutes ago, Saburo said:

:D

1holkd.jpg

Nooooooooo!!!

I'm still missing a Kaname though... -_- I Blame Messer! :lol:

32 minutes ago, spanner said:

with the quality of his photo's, he'll even make poor homeless people go out and buy what ever it is he photographs! hehe! :p :lol:

I think I'll be one of those homeless people soon. -_-

I least I have my Macross toys! :wub:  \ x /

2 hours ago, spanner said:

with the quality of his photo's, he'll even make poor homeless people go out and buy what ever it is he photographs! hehe! :p :lol:

:lol: I am just a simple photographer.

1 hour ago, abbadon said:

Nooooooooo!!!

I'm still missing a Kaname though... -_- I Blame Messer! :lol:

I think I'll be one of those homeless people soon. -_-

I least I have my Macross toys! :wub:  \ x /

I just checked on ebay and there are Kanames listed. ;)

Yess....