CF18

hehe! yeah I'd love to but im still a bit poor after buying that new car.. -_-:rolleyes:

Damn it spanner just sell the car! Get more valks! Dont you know your mission in life? Get valks! Yamies, arcadies, bandies, crappies, just do as pokemon, gotta catch them all.

Edited by Mr Bomber

hehe! yeah I'd love to but im still a bit poor after buying that new car.. -_-:rolleyes:

What car? Just wondering if I should agree with this:

Damn it spanner just sell the car! Get more valks! Dont you know your mission in life? Get valks! Yamies, arcadies, bandies, crappies, just do as pokemon, gotta catch them all.

I know I know! I have potentially compromised my life mission buying that bloody thing but every time I go for a drive in it I feel better about that decision.. 400+hp and a stick shift is a lot of fun! Especially with that LS3 rumble! B)):D

What car? Just wondering if I should agree with this:

I bought a brand new Commodore SS.. its posted in the new toy purchase and automotive threads.. don't wanna get in trouble posting too much about it in here and go off topic.. :rolleyes::p

I know I know! I have potentially compromised my life mission buying that bloody thing but every time I go for a drive in it I feel better about that decision.. 400+hp and a stick shift is a lot of fun! Especially with that LS3 rumble! B)):D

I bought a brand new Commodore SS.. its posted in the new toy purchase and automotive threads.. don't wanna get in trouble posting too much about it in here and go off topic.. :rolleyes::p

you know its not new anymore, its like 2 months old now, you own an old commodore ss spanner :S

Approved! I know all about the joys of rowing 400+hp beasts. Before I got back into collecting childhood nostalgic toys, all my money was dumped into the toy in my Avatar!;)

Found pic of "the one they forgot to get a close-up of" :p

%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9%CE%

Noice, not painted as nicely as the figurarts version but definitely cheaper! :lol:

Its a toss up of which pose i like better, this is of course the replica of the poster we all :wub: with, but the figurarts version has a more confident look in her stride (and no, not referencing the blushing face version).

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what's next for plamax. I ordered the minmay and the ranka but I'm hoping for a Sheryl too!

Hi. Its Sheryl (at least I hope since she was announced) I have the Plamax Minmay in the Private Warehouse at HLJ waiting for a few more things before shipping. Also preordered Ranka. From the pictures and reviews they look very good for being snap together model kits even without paint they seem very decent. Ideally a dab of paint here and there does help though. I actually like that they went with Ranka's style from the movies, helps her not look like a total child when placed beside Minmay and Sheryl.

--- I will add that mock kits of PLAMAX Delta Walkure characters have been shown while none have been shown for Sheryl.. yet.. Fingers crossed we get Sheryl first but with the Walkure merchandise money making machine at full steam, maybe they push those out first. Hopefully not.

CoGTJyBUMAAhcnx.jpg

Edited by ayaxr

Figuarts Zero or articulated?

It says S.H.Figuarts, so should be articulated. Figuarts Zero doesn't use the SHF branding as far as I know. Been wishing for more articulated figures from Macross/Bandai, but they still haven't released Sheryl and Ranka who were shown quite some time ago. Lets hope they do the whole group this time!

Yeah, definitely will be articulated. S.H.Figuarts are for their articulated figures.

Description from the tamashii site

"A new standard in action figures representing the state of the art of Bandai's design technology.
Designed to perfectly mimic the range of motion of the human body, the series name is a contraction of the concepts of "Simple Style" and "Heroic Action." Standing roughly 14cm tall, the highly posable SHFiguarts figures are designed to feel like little treasures."

Super sold for me. I hope this opens the possibility of them producing other S.H.Figuarts macross figures.

Edited by Boobytrap