CF18

Those are game prize figures. They're way too low quality to be regular retail figures and I recognize the Crane King logo on the sign, even when blurred.

On a side note, I once watched a Japanese dude spend well over 20000 yen trying to get a figure from one of those crane games. (Yes I was standing there hoping he would give up and leave so I could swoop in and snatch the already teetering on the edge figure lol)

Edited by Lolicon

Those are game prize figures. They're way too low quality to be regular retail figures and I recognize the Crane King logo on the sign, even when blurred.

On a side note, I once watched a Japanese dude spend well over 20000 yen trying to get a figure from one of those crane games. (Yes I was standing there hoping he would give up and leave so I could swoop in and snatch the already teetering on the edge figure lol)

For spending Y20000, what is he aiming for in that crane machine?

Just a game prize figure like the ones shown above. You could just go down the street and buy one off the shelf for like 1500 yen...

Actually I was asking if there's a specific character or anime character that he was trying to catch. ;)

On other news... It's not a convention display anymore. :wub: HK$900 (US$116.04). From KidsLogic. ;)

IMG_7758-808x1024.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

a cool figure indeed! but there's something not right about his face.. doesn't look quite Hikaru enough!?

Hey Spanner. We can use the helmet-less head from the PopBox 1/6th scale figure. We just need to modify the necks though. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

Hey Spanner. We can use the helmet-less head from the PopBox 1/6th scale figure. We just need to modify the necks though. ;)

hmmm I dunno.. I still haven't taken mine out of his box! still sealed minty fresh! :D

True. And once the helmet is on, the whole look and uniform is already a dead giveaway that it's Rick Hunt... er... Hikaru. ;)

If this will not be vaporware, I'm in for one. ^_^

yeah I think I'd get one too! ^_^ I don't have any figures in SDFM gear and seeing I have the popbox DYRL Hikaru this one would be quite welcome! Any hint on a release date?

What is the purpose of spare neck piece ? Because I think the helmet can be installed without changing the neck.

From the looks of the accessories, it has the option to switch between 2 Suit Configurations.

Earth.

rick_hunter.jpg

Space.

Rick_Salutes_away.png

See the helmet part on the bottom right? And the regular helmet for Earth use beside it?

IMG_7758-808x1024.jpg

Cool huh? ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

From the looks of the accessories, it has the option to switch between 2 Suit Configurations.

Earth.

rick_hunter.jpg

Space.

Rick_Salutes_away.png

See the helmet part on the bottom right? And the regular helmet for Earth use beside it?

IMG_7758-808x1024.jpg

Cool huh? ;)

absolutely! I think I'd have him posed for atmospheric flight with the open face helmet.. B))