CF18

20 yen difference between NY & HLJ.. meh! I'll just stick with HLJ.

I would have gone HLJif I'd gotten a VF-31J preorder and combined the shipping but since I don't Nippon Yasan will do even though I'm loathe to give them my business after my VF-0D experience. They always under value on the declaration so saves me some ¥¥

I would have gone HLJif I'd gotten a VF-31J preorder and combined the shipping but since I don't Nippon Yasan will do even though I'm loathe to give them my business after my VF-0D experience. They always under value on the declaration so saves me some ¥¥

I have my VF-31J & Mirage orders with HLJ but seeing their releases will be a month apart im not really prepared to wait an extra month for the Valkyrie just to save a few bucks on combining their shipping..

I much prefer articulated figures. As a matter of fact, other than some McFarlane football figures, I don't own any static figures. I could never understand spending so much money for a solid piece of plastic.

All that being said, I now have Mirage on PO. B))

LOL, agreed. But for some reason I'm tempted to order this Mirage. I don't really buy female figures much but I really want Sivil! And yeah, I'd take a Milia too.

LOL, agreed. But for some reason I'm tempted to order this Mirage. I don't really buy female figures much but I really want Sivil! And yeah, I'd take a Milia too.

Sivil would be such a unique piece that I doubt that I could pass on her too. Would look pretty nice hovering next to my VF-19K.

Because she would be 72 as of Macross Delta. :p

where did I read or hear that Milia being Zentradi wouldn't age as fast as Max?? so if that is correct then she should still look mighty fine! B))

I much prefer articulated figures. As a matter of fact, other than some McFarlane football figures, I don't own any static figures. I could never understand spending so much money for a solid piece of plastic.

All that being said, I now have Mirage on PO. B))

problem with a lot of articulated figures are the visible joints which if not done properly look really ugly.. personally I prefer the fixed statues as they can be made to look far more complete and polished. and im no good with posing figures anyways..

Sivil would be such a unique piece that I doubt that I could pass on her too. Would look pretty nice hovering next to my VF-19K.

Sivil would be a great "figure" to have if you know what I mean! ;) she sure has some lovely curves! :p:D

Edited by spanner

problem with a lot of articulated figures are the visible joints which if not done properly look really ugly.. personally I prefer the fixed statues as they can be made to look far more complete and polished. and im no good with posing figures anyways..

I can appreciate that sentiment and that different people want different things. I'd probably get more of them if they cost half the price. But Figuarts ZERO's having almost the same price as S.H. Figuarts makes no sense to me.

I'm also the type that likes to pose my figures as my mood suits me, and my mood changes often. I'm willing to sacrifice some (not a lot of) aesthetics to get a nicely articulated figure. I realize though that some people are more of a 'set it and forget it' type and want something that looks awesome and is ready to go right out of the box.

As long as these companies keep making money so that they can make more of the products that I like I'm all for it. :p

Sivil would be a great "figure" to have if you know what I mean! ;) she sure has some lovely curves! :p:D

And she has an outfit that is great with conforming to those curves. :wub: But i can just hear my wife now, 'what's with the space elf?' :rolleyes:

I can appreciate that sentiment and that different people want different things. I'd probably get more of them if they cost half the price. But Figuarts ZERO's having almost the same price as S.H. Figuarts makes no sense to me.

I'm also the type that likes to pose my figures as my mood suits me, and my mood changes often. I'm willing to sacrifice some (not a lot of) aesthetics to get a nicely articulated figure. I realize though that some people are more of a 'set it and forget it' type and want something that looks awesome and is ready to go right out of the box.

As long as these companies keep making money so that they can make more of the products that I like I'm all for it. :p

And she has an outfit that is great with conforming to those curves. :wub: But i can just hear my wife now, 'what's with the space elf?' :rolleyes:

Agreed again...I like articulation so I can have unlimited poses, not just being stuck with one. But I do get that obviously a statue can do the one pose it comes with better than an articulated figure.

And lol, the only female figure I have displayed besides some Spidey Girls is my Figma Motoko figure and my wife didn't say anything but I felt some funny looks coming from her direction when I was posing it for a shelf. Don't care, give me my Sivil figure!