CF18

Actually the kit is already pre-colored as I posted on the previous page. So it's up to people if they want to add more details or shades in to it. Imagine just like GunPla. It will look much nicer if you add panel lines and other accents. ;)

Here's again the info details from Max Factory.

And here's a photo of the figure before and after:

minmay-plamax-before-after_zpsr01dtvrz.j

Really? The "before" has the eyes painted on already?

EBrqrZ9.jpg

Instabuy! Standing by for more details...

Really? The "before" has the eyes painted on already?

Actually no. Those are eye decal provided on the kit. And if you could only re-read again the whole post that I made you can see that I quoted what the description is regarding this kit.

1qClBrQ.jpg

What toy line is this?

Not a toy line, it's a plastic model kit from Aoshima, continuing on the "Valkyrie Ladies" line.

EBrqrZ9.jpg

Nice! Are the valks also included?! :huh:

Questions:

1. Whose line is this..bandai? If so the valks maybe seperate mecha collection valks...

just saw the similar busts for the gundam line, so it is bandai's...most likely those are the mecha collection valks..

**just to add: it looks like those busts are seperate and can be attached to any bandai stand somehow...

2. Are the busts prepainted or needing paint?

Edited by seti88

Nice! Are the valks also included?! :huh:

Questions:

1. Whose line is this..bandai? If so the valks maybe seperate mecha collection valks...

just saw the similar busts for the gundam line, so it is bandai's...

2. Are the busts prepainted or needing paint?

This is I presume came from the same line as the upcoming model kit Figure-Rise Bust Kira and Athrun from Gundam Seed that will be available on June. Based on the descriptin, it comes in colored molded parts just like GunPla. You might need to add paint and details if you wanted too. Parts will be matte finish and it has glossy eyes.

Here's some Kira and Athrun photos from TagHobby:

BAN160607.jpg

BAN160608.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Nice! At least they are pre-colored..The airbrush work of the delta busts really bring them out then, esp looking at the shading on freya and mikumo's hair...

Plus delta busts look much better than the gundam ones, esp with the delta logo included.. B))B))

True. But I don't have airbrush mad skills. :unsure:

I'm not familiar with Gundam, but just going by that picture, the Kira bust doesn't look like Kira so much as some guy cosplaying as Kira...

But disappointed that you have to paint these yourself. Boo!

There is always the option of going down the paint commision route.. B))B))

Am ok even if its not painted, as long as its colored sprues, am ok with it. *Thats my wallet talking btw... :lol: Wallet healthcare ;)

Edited by seti88

I'm not familiar with Gundam, but just going by that picture, the Kira bust doesn't look like Kira so much as some guy cosplaying as Kira...

But disappointed that you have to paint these yourself. Boo!

Well, like I said it's already molded in colored parts. So it's up to the buyer whether he wants to paint it more or not. And for sure, if this comes fully painted, then the price is not going to be Y1620. Instead, it's probably the same price as FiguArts Zero which is around Y4500.

There is always the option of going down the paint commision route.. B))B))

Am ok even if its not painted, as long as its colored sprues, am ok with it. *Thats my wallet talking btw... :lol: Wallet healthcare ;)

Actually, you know what, we can always use our respective partners in life make-up kit secretly. Apply it to the kits while they're sleeping since you just need to add probably a little bit of blushes to the cheek and a little bit of red to the lips and after that just spray away with Flat Topcoat and voila! You save more since you probably going to use branded make-up kits. ;)

Well, like I said it's already molded in colored parts. So it's up to the buyer whether he wants to paint it more or not. And for sure, if this comes fully painted, then the price is not going to be Y1620. Instead, it's probably the same price as FiguArts Zero which is around Y4500.

Unpainted kits snapped together right out of the box look awful.

I'd rather pay the higher price tag for a better final product. 4500 yen is a one time cost. An unpainted kit is an eyesore until the end of time. :p

Actually, you know what, we can always use our respective partners in life make-up kit secretly. Apply it to the kits while they're sleeping since you just need to add probably a little bit of blushes to the cheek and a little bit of red to the lips and after that just spray away with Flat Topcoat and voila! You save more since you probably going to use branded make-up kits. ;)

Haha i have no make-up skills...and if i tried the walkure would end up tranny- like.. :p:lol:

awww I'd really like a Freyja figure but I've got to stick with my decision not to buy anime girl figures from now on.. -_-

New year's resolution?

affording all the Delta Valks solution..

Every good valk needs at least one idol figure posed with it!

I'm thinking I don't need every Delta repaint. And I'm sure there will be new better valks introduced, not just the VF-31 and the SV.

So maybe a Benpresto Walkure idol group set, with 3 valks, will do me for Delta. HM-R takes priority.

Edited by arbit

Every good valk needs at least one idol figure posed with it!

I'm thinking I don't need every Delta repaint. And I'm sure there will be new better valks introduced, not just the VF-31 and the SV.

So maybe a Benpresto Walkure idol group set, with 3 valks, will do me for Delta. HM-R takes priority.

for me in definitely gonna be need every single Delta Valkyrie that comes out so help me god!

gotta get my priorities straight! the anime girl figures no longer apply..

Macross toys are sorely lacking pilot figures! The walkure busts are nice, but pilots in their flight suits are what we need!

Yeah, that's one thing I don't understand. They never made an Ozma, not even in HGIF.