CF18

Try to get them on Mandarake - they were much cheaper. Got Sheryl for 8000 yen and Ranka for 6000 yen.

Both came in today, took some quick shots too.

I saw your shots on MFC earlier (I subscribed to both of these to see if it would influence me!)

Great pics. Lovely figures. I know I want the Sheryl one ( I only have 5 of her) the Ranka one I'm still on the fence (I have 8 of her)!

• 2 weeks later...

These two lovely ladies arrived earlier in the week! I can also say they are a little step up in build and finish quality compared to some of the other similarly sized Ranka and Sheryl figures I have which is nice!

:wub:

• 5 months later...

I know this thread has been sleepy lately, but anyone order the Volks Dolfie Dream Sheryl and Ranka? I just got my payment information from them today. They will ship end of October.

post-582-0-64345300-1444358678_thumb.jpg

Wow! Both of them! Very nice! I didn't order any as my kids said they're to afraid of them looking at you. Are you getting the other clothes for them too?

Edited by wmkjr

Wow! Both of them! Very nice! I didn't order any as my kids said they're to afraid of them looking at you. Are you getting the other clothes for them too?

Thanks. My wife thought that at first, but they grew on her, and now she's excited to see them when they show up.

Congrats Jasonc! How much each doll? And what's the size of this one? 1/6 scale? Thanks! ;)

The total for Ranka and Sheryl with all outfits was (if I remember) 191,200 yen, which is about $1500. I was saving up since I pre-ordered, so the money is just waiting to be paid. I also had my wife order me an extra Sheryl, which I will sell after the release. Figure they are about $600 ish, and I can probably get about $1200 for that one.

The total for Ranka and Sheryl with all outfits was (if I remember) 191,200 yen, which is about $1500. I was saving up since I pre-ordered, so the money is just waiting to be paid. I also had my wife order me an extra Sheryl, which I will sell after the release. Figure they are about $600 ish, and I can probably get about $1200 for that one.

Thanks Jasonc! Didn't expect the price. Hehehe. So how tall each doll?

By the way, post some photos soon. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Shame you didn't get an extra Ranka to sell off also.. would have made your first two very cheap!

Very true, but since I ordered them in November of last year, I've been putting away a bit of money from each paycheck, and after the extra Sheryl, will still be in the hole about $150. My fault for over spending on other Macross items, like the T Rex VF-19/25 fast packs, and a ton of other things. Nevertheless, that one will cut down the price I spent, and will be happy with just that.

And pics will come as soon as I can get them.

Edited by Jasonc

• 3 weeks later...

As an individual acrylic stand display, yes. But in Figuarts form, only Sheryl and Ranka for now.

I think those are key chains if Google translate did it's job correctly.

Don't forget Britai is also coming it seems. A strange first choice for a DYRL character, but a welcome one.

Edited by sharky

Don't forgwt Britai is also coming it seems. A strange first choice for a DYRL character, but a welcome one.

My bad. Actually it says, Acrylic Stand Key Holder. From TagHobby.

Anyways, hope they release SDF Figuarts soon. ;)

Don't forgwt Britai is also coming it seems. A strange first choice for a DYRL character, but a welcome one.

That's a shame, I'd hoped for a PVC figure of Ranka in that outfit since the 2nd movie.

Oh well.

Edited by Moosey