CF18

I remember hearing on the Macross SPEAKER podcast hosted by our Tochiro, Save, Renato, and Gubaba that Max Factory Just got the Macross Frontier license recently.

They've already got two Nendoroid's coming plus the black/white rabbit Sheryl 1/7th awesomeness in October.

If they sell well (which I know they will) I think yhere's a very good chance we'll see Figma Characters of Sheryl and Ranka. Not Grace though, nobody likes her character. A Grace Figma would sell horribly. HORRIBLY.

I can't tell if the open eyed singing face is actually a different sculpt from the equivalent Sheryl face or not.

Judging by the mouth and the different eyes (ok that 1 is just printed on, but you get the idea), I'd say probably different.

That said, most Nendoroids have a similar base design to begin with.

I'm preordering this, though it's 1 of my least favourite outfits. Also missed opportunities by GSC to give her slightly articulated hair, since they were so animated in the show

I just got these Banpresto Ichiban Kuji figures... Hope there will be other characters in the future

I would love to get those myself. As for the Nendoroid Ranka Lee, just preordered one from amiami. A definite must have.

I just got these Banpresto Ichiban Kuji figures... Hope there will be other characters in the future

I'm surprised they even made a Sara figure, Mac F dominates this stuff usually. Makes me happy though that they included her.

Still,The lack of Misa figures saddens me.

Edited by Vepariga

Where did you get the Chibi Hikaru? From what toy series is the Hikaru?

Hm... It would make for a pretty slick display to have figures of all the songstresses in one row...

g003_zpsc206316d.jpg

g004_zpsa20dbdd7.jpg

Oh, lookie. Macross Nendoroid Petites! I've always appreciated the Petites more than the regular nendoroids, so this is a must get!

Edited by Actar

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... It would make for a pretty slick display to have figures of all the songstresses in one row...

Oh, lookie. Macross Nendoroid Petites! I've always appreciated the Petites more than the regular nendoroids, so this is a must get!

How did I miss this? When and where can you buy these? I dont buy many girly figures but I'll make exceptions for Macross! Edited by xrentonx

I think I got all the 1/60 DX I want. Now I'm going to hunt these nendo's.

g003_zpsc206316d.jpg

g004_zpsa20dbdd7.jpg