CF18

I got my order in for the SQ Minmay, so hot! :D Now I have to try to find the Mylene version. If anyone has a spare one on order or knows where to locate one let me know, please drop me a PM.

Edited by Loop

Picture for those interested. Looks like pre-order is up at Big-in-Japan. Gonna wait for HLJ or NY to post up theirs though.

Do you have a link for that site? It's complete Order stop at hlj.

No wonder I got some serious seiya vibe from it. :p

They really should make a toy line with decent pilots. Like they did with Alto EX gear, but just the pilot and his accessories.

If only. I;d love a Basara fig with some accessories like both guitars, maybe a section of wall to simulate part of the dump he lives in.

Do you have a link for that site? It's complete Order stop at hlj.

It's at http://biginjap.com/pvc-figures/6585-macross-30th-anniversary-lynn-minmay-sq-figure-cosplay-ver.html

But it wouldn't do you any good, unfortunate, that one was soldout before HLJ even listed theirs for sale. Maybe wait and see if Nippon Yasan will sell her, I'm sure they will, but it's a little odd they haven't listed her yet.

It's at http://biginjap.com/pvc-figures/6585-macross-30th-anniversary-lynn-minmay-sq-figure-cosplay-ver.html

But it wouldn't do you any good, unfortunate, that one was soldout before HLJ even listed theirs for sale. Maybe wait and see if Nippon Yasan will sell her, I'm sure they will, but it's a little odd they haven't listed her yet.

Thanks, I'm a little flubbed, trying to find one to order, and I'm not going to pay over the top prices, like the blue costume Sheryl from a few years ago. It's a maybe $60-75 figure that is only sold for around $200, for no real reason. If that happens to this one, I'll be a bit angry, no doubt.

Anyways, I appreciate the link. Thanks. I've never used them, but if they have some good stuff, I'll try them.

Edited by Jasonc

As I said on the MW FB page, I Must get that new Minmay fig and that Misa in swimsuit!!

Just wish my Misa collection was bigger then my Minmay one :p ...need more Misa figs.

I don't collect many figures of characters but I would go whole hog on Misa figures ^_^

The Tomahawk and GBP-01 are Trading figures from Kaiyodo, series 002, I believe.

Correct...and they are 1/250 size...these things are addicting, just ordered this one :)

post-2668-0-63131800-1360285193_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zor Primus

Dagnabit! Just noticed that I replied to the wrong post... I didn't intend to tell Zor Primus what he got, I meant to tell Kaldar5 what ZP got. :wacko:

Zor, one of these days I'd like to get me a 1/250 VF-2SS. Also, I don't think the Destroid and armored J are 1/250; I thought theat line of gashapons was closer to 1/180-200...ish.