DX VF-25G

zulu

Haha, very nice.

I know I've said it before, but this is just nuts. Now that it's after 3 here I'll be punching out for the night. Hopefully they don't go up 5 minutes after I fall alseep, but good luck to my fellow MWers if pre orders go live.

looks like Nippon Yasan pre-order is now closed. Good luck for the people waiting for HLJ.

Honestly, this is going too crazy. Bandai makes too many useless stuff that goes in Bargain bin, yet they make hot item very limited..

I don't know who's doing marketing over there, but they need to be replaced!

well this sucks...I spent all week sleeping light in so I could check HLJ. And all next week I am out of town for business with very limited internet.

I was hoping to get extras for others but ended up with nothing. What a waste. :angry:

If it's not too late to get in on a group buy :(

To all you crazy folks pulling all nighters trying to get a pre order... I wouldn't join you, but I sure do salute you. lol... hope your efforts to save a few bucks pays off.

For me it's not about a few bucks but the fact that I'm doing business with a reputable store that will almost guarantee that I get one.

For me it's not about a few bucks but the fact that I'm doing business with a reputable store that will almost guarantee that I get one.

Can any store, reputable or not, actually guarantee that though? If the problem is with Bandai's supply chain, then it's going to be a gamble anywhere you go. In any case, good luck.

Can any store, reputable or not, actually guarantee that though? If the problem is with Bandai's supply chain, then it's going to be a gamble anywhere you go. In any case, good luck.

They might. Sure. But I've been with hlj since forever and they've become my "go to guys".

At least if HLJ cancels on me, I won't be stuck holding the bag on paypal fees and having to eat the difference on currency fluctuations in the 4 months that some guy in hong kong was sitting on my money.

This too. I ain't about to f*uck around with the likes of ishoptogo.

Edited by xrentonx

Totally the wrong thread for this but...where'd you get that??

My wife bought it at Anime Expo in 2010. She also picked up a Nyan Nyan plushie doll, too. Judging by the size of the Ai Kun, it's a 1/1 scale.

It really isn't an issue for me to have the updater run, and to constantly check. While I'm at home, and working on other projects, I can simply follow the site, and wait.

I think it would be funny and really ironic if Bandai actually can meet all the pre orders for this at this point. It would be sad at the same though , because of what happened with the 25F and 25S.

Hopefully they get it right this time, and also offer a large re issue of the 25S and 25F.

Still not up? Man, you guys are insane for sticking it through for so long. At least you can sleep this weekend. I know some people scoffed at ordering from Anime Export due to the whole pay up front thing, but those that did get it there are probably pretty glad they did. It's too bad HLJ is charging almost retail for it, but I suppose at this point retail is better than the alternatives.

You actually sort of addressed a question I had brewing, which is: Do we need to camp this out on weekends as well? I assume the HLJ crew take days off, afaik they don't have a 7 day a week brick and mortar store somewhere.

It's really not that bad with the update scanner. It allows me to casually check while I do other stuff on the net. I think we're pretty safe until Sunday though. Anyhow I have an ace up my sleeve. B))

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! Just noticed that the total amount due for this pre-order has already been sent via Paypal to Nippon ><. I thought Nippon only charged a small amount up front and then the final balance about 2 weeks before delivery. This is my first time using Nippon- can somebody verify this? God I hope I don't get screwed again on the exchange rates if they are not able to deliver on my product.

From their website:

- If you want to pay later:

Choose the method of payment PRE-ORDERS ONLY

Did you choose the right option?

I don't know why that site offers both the pay now or pay later options. It seems to confuse people, despite their best intentions to warn people. It would be better if they just chose one option and stick with it.

Edited by pud333