DX VF-25G

zulu

How much is shipping from this site? If I can't get something from HLJ I might just settle for that, or go to BBTS again.

Edit: Actually, no, for that price I'd go with BBTS before going for a site based in Japan. I paid about that for my VF-171 preorder with them, but the shipping was only about $10, since BBTS is a US based store.

Edited by Chronocidal

Since they dont require you to pay up front I just tossed a preorder in. If BBTS stocks them I'll go with them, they are by far my preferred online toystore. But I've just missed the boat on too many of these Bandai releases to not try and secure a preorder somewhere.

I would really appreciate it if someone would be able to post a link to BigBadToyStore when their VF 25G preorder goes up. I can't seem to find the Bandai Japan Valkyrie link on their site and I am afraid I will miss out on this preorder. I REALLY want the VF 25G. Thanks.

If anybody is interested in setting up a buddy system, let me know. I was thinking of getting two or 3 together, and we constantly watch hlj (or as much as possible). If/when it becomes available, put down an order for 2 or 3 in the group, to ensure that those that you teamed up with all get one. Likewise, if you are in the group, it'll ensure that you get one. I was thinking of doing this for hlj, and ami ami, should they put more up. If anybody wants in, I'll take the first two who pm me.

I pm'ed those interested, but I don't know if we should keep them as smaller groups, in case there's a preorder limit. It seems like there are a couple others interested in doing this, so I'd suggest setting up another group of maybe 3 or 4 to work it out, and man the position for hlj. I'd hate to have to leave someone out because of preorder restrictions.

5am and nothing from HLJ yet, well I'm off to work now, guess I'll miss out on this one too. The nippon-yasan price is too steep, after I spent 300 on the YF-29. I was gonna use this as trade bait for Ozma anyway... :-/

These pics still don't answer my overall question, will the rifle attach in fighter mode and how because right now it doesn't look like it does. Or rather if it does you can't have landing gear down.

Edited by kanedaestes

IIRC, HLJ was around a week if not more after the other stores before it was up for pre-order. They did list it pretty quickly, but I think it was just a place holder listing till they could confirm their stock. So it MAY be a while.

Chris

Wow... a 70$ premium over ami ami... frakk that. I'll take my chances that I'll get in the door at hlj

I'll wait for HLJ too.

Imagine all the rage if Yamato had the same sales strategy as Bandai with the renewals.

I may try and snag a preorder on HLJ, but I'll b e content if nippon can fill my order. Obviously I'll take the cheaper route if I can, but my luck hasn't been too great with that in the past. On the bright side the toy's release is far enough out that saving for it even with the mark up will be really easy.

All this scrambling really puts a sour taste in the mouth. As it stands, it's going to be a rough frenzy to get this one...and more difficult as further releases of Macross stuff come out from Bandai. My hope is that the last two releases spur Bandai to release more this time, and the short preorders are only on the retailers playing it safe.

All this scrambling really puts a sour taste in the mouth. As it stands, it's going to be a rough frenzy to get this one...and more difficult as further releases of Macross stuff come out from Bandai. My hope is that the last two releases spur Bandai to release more this time, and the short preorders are only on the retailers playing it safe.

Yeah, this whole situation is really stupid if you ask me. I have piles of cash saved up as there have not been any releases this year so far that I need. Bandai would totally be able to capitalize off this. I don't understand their strategy......

Indeed. I even have a pre-order down and I'm still concerned. By the time I know for sure if I'm getting one, it'll be too late to try and find another at a reasonable cost if my current PO falls through. I really don't understand why runs are so limited when people are practically throwing their money in Bandai's face.